Lee Sang-yeob, I feel lonely in the fall..."No one is picking me, bitter."

Actor Lee Sang-yeob conveyed his lonely heart.On the 26th, Lee Sang-yeob told his instagram that from a certain moment, there is no poison picture in my cell phone photo album.He said, I am sad and bitter because I think that there was no one who observed me, was interested in me, and took me. I have to take a selfie.In particular, the self-portrait, which was released together, attracts attention with the natural appearance of the bearded person. Here, he added a hashtag called Mans Way.On the other hand, Lee Sang-yeob appeared in TVN entertainment program Sixth Sense 2 which last month.Lee Sang-yeob SNS

Actor Lee Sang-yeob conveyed his lonely heart.

On the 26th, Lee Sang-yeob told his instagram that "from a certain moment, there is no poison picture in my cell phone photo album."

He said, "I am sad and bitter because I think that there was no one who observed me, was interested in me, and took me. I have to take a selfie."

In particular, the self-portrait, which was released together, attracts attention with the natural appearance of the bearded person. Here, he added a hashtag called "Man's Way".

On the other hand, Lee Sang-yeob appeared in TVN entertainment program Sixth Sense 2' which last month.

Lee Sang-yeob SNS