Lee Duk-yeon "My ex-wife It's terrible to touch my body .." Stone Singles "job + Age + reason for divorce was revealed

In Doll Singles2, the reasons for each Age, occupation, and divorce were revealed in earnest.MBN entertainment, Direct Romance for Married Men and Women - Stones Season 2, which was broadcast on the 24th, was on the air.The second day of the show was drawn in the love line of chaos. Before breakfast, the team picked the same food.Li Chang-su and Joo Eun-young, Yoon Nam-gi were joined by Kim Chae-yoon, Lee Duk-yeon and Lee Da-eun for breakfast.In particular, Lee Da-eun and Lee Duk-yeon had their first love for each other, so they met again like fate, but the conversation was broken and saddened.Lee Da-eun and Kim Chae-yoon had a conversation after breakfast Date.When asked if he liked it, Lee Da-eun said, I do not know, I do not think it was after breakfast, I did not feel excited. The conversation was not happening, it was awkward and difficult. Kim Chae-yoon said, We went once and I do not want to taste two failures once or for sure.The two said, I want to meet someone who is not awkward, I want to have a good conversation.In earnest, Kim Chae-yoon chose Lee Duk-yeon, Yoo So-min chose Yoon Nam-ki, Lee Da-eun chose Kim Gye-sung and made 2-2 Date.First, Chae Yoon, Deok Yeon, Tumbleweed and Joo Eun-young played Pocketball Date and naturally touched.Kim Chae-yoon said, Lee Duk-yeon naturally informed me that he was so excited.Joo Eun-young said, I like funny people, but Mr. Tumbleweed has a lot of liking. He wondered if there would be a change of mind in the complicated subtle date.Next, Daeun and Sekyung, Somin and Namgi shooting range Date were drawn.Da-eun asked, Do you have an atmosphere that seems to be good with this person? Yoon Nam-gi said, I have a favorable person but a secret.I was especially curious because I picked Lee Da-eun against Date.At this time, Nam Ki drank alcohol and called a surrogate article, and the gyesung mentioned the surrogate.At this time, he showed a difference of opinion with Dae-eun, and the castle told Dae-eun, who had a slight argument, It seems to be a horse.After the double date, she arrived at the entire hostel. She was excited after the date.Suddenly, she showed tears, saying, I hope I will go back to yesterday, I came with an open mind, but I want to be able to do this.The image that was hurt by the appearance that was out of line with the system.Lee Da-eun spoke with his mother and said, I do not think I have a mate, there is no one who can communicate, I will go to Friend a lot.After returning to the room, Da-eun shed tears in front of Somin.At last, the Dolls Age decided to release their jobs, and they had been skipping the next day, and it was noted how their minds would change.Lee Duk-yeon, who was released as a public figure, said that his age was 28 and his job was a semiconductor manufacturer engineer.When asked why he had divorced after a year of marriage, he said, My wife was not good at the place where she was with her wife and ex-boyfriend, my friend witnessed it and was photographed in the Friend car black box. I went into the house that day and my wife touched me, but it was terrible, like someone else.He revealed about Lee Da-eun, a 7-year English instructor.Lee Da-eun said, I fought every day, I fought almost 360 days, and recalled that the conflict was included in the house, too much.He was a police officer in his 16th year and was attracted to all of them, saying, Reversal story.Age said he was forty-one and surprised everyone.Doll Singles2 screen capture

In Doll Singles2, the reasons for each Age, occupation, and divorce were revealed in earnest.

MBN entertainment, Direct Romance for Married Men and Women - Stones Season 2, which was broadcast on the 24th, was on the air.

The second day of the show was drawn in the love line of chaos. Before breakfast, the team picked the same food. Li Chang-su and Joo Eun-young, Yoon Nam-gi were joined by Kim Chae-yoon, Lee Duk-yeon and Lee Da-eun for breakfast. In particular, Lee Da-eun and Lee Duk-yeon had their first love for each other, so they met again like fate, but the conversation was broken and saddened.

Lee Da-eun and Kim Chae-yoon had a conversation after breakfast Date. When asked if he liked it, Lee Da-eun said, "I do not know, I do not think it was after breakfast, I did not feel excited." "The conversation was not happening, it was awkward and difficult." Kim Chae-yoon said, "We went once and I do not want to taste two failures once or for sure."

The two said, "I want to meet someone who is not awkward, I want to have a good conversation."

In earnest, Kim Chae-yoon chose Lee Duk-yeon, Yoo So-min chose Yoon Nam-ki, Lee Da-eun chose Kim Gye-sung and made 2-2 Date. First, Chae Yoon, Deok Yeon, Tumbleweed and Joo Eun-young played Pocketball Date and naturally touched. Kim Chae-yoon said, "Lee Duk-yeon naturally informed me that he was so excited."

Joo Eun-young said, "I like funny people, but Mr. Tumbleweed has a lot of liking." He wondered if there would be a change of mind in the complicated subtle Date.

Next, Daeun and Sekyung, Somin and Namgi shooting range Date were drawn. Da-eun asked, "Do you have an atmosphere that seems to be good with this person?" Yoon Nam-gi said, "I have a favorable person but a secret." I was especially curious because I picked Lee Da-eun against Date.

At this time, Nam Ki drank alcohol and called a surrogate article, and the gyesung mentioned the surrogate. At this time, he showed a difference of opinion with Dae-eun, and the castle told Dae-eun, who had a slight argument, "It seems to be a horse."

After the double Date, she arrived at the entire hostel. She was excited after the Date.

Suddenly, she showed tears, saying, "I hope I will go back to yesterday, I came with an open mind, but I want to be able to do this." The imAge that was hurt by the appearance that was out of line with the system.

Lee Da-eun spoke with his mother and said, "I do not think I have a mate, there is no one who can communicate, I will go to Friend a lot." After returning to the room, Da-eun shed tears in front of Somin.

At last, the Dolls’ Age decided to release their jobs, and they had been skipping the next day, and it was noted how their minds would change.

Lee Duk-yeon, who was released as a public figure, said that his Age was 28 and his job was a semiconductor manufacturer engineer. When asked why he had divorced after a year of marriAge, he said, "My wife was not good at the place where she was with her wife and ex-boyFriend, my Friend witnessed it and was photographed in the Friend car black box." "I went into the house that day and my wife touched me, but it was terrible, like someone else."

He revealed about Lee Da-eun, a 7-year English instructor. Lee Da-eun said, "I fought every day, I fought almost 360 days," and recalled that "the conflict was included in the house, too much."

He was a police officer in his 16th year and was attracted to all of them, saying, "Reversal story." Age said he was forty-one and surprised everyone.

Doll Singles2’ screen capture