Kim Seon-ho, 'Surve Disease Syndrome' With 'Public Icon' for just one year...Grandma's Boy Help Talent Donation Project also halts

Actor Kim Seon-ho has become civilized after just a year of subs disease syndromePersonal Life controversy has stopped talent donation projects to get off the work.Marco Polo, a household goods brand, posted a notice on the official Instagram account on the 20th, saying, I will talk about the happy daily life of Grandmas Boy made with Kim Seon-ho.The company said, I will give Marco Polos official position on the personal life controversy of Kim Seon-ho Actor of Grandmas Boys Happy Daily funding, which Marco Polo has recently participated in.Celeb funding is made up of talent donations, and Marco Polo has not paid any cost for funding. We are a brand that makes Grandmas Boys daily life happy.This funding was also with those who finished with a focus on Grandmas Boys happy routine.However, continuing the project is to ignore the pain of others in order to pursue the social value of Marco Polo, so I asked enough understanding for those who have finished and stopped producing reward bracelets. The company, which guided the inability to refund due to the nature of the funding system, said, We are looking for possible ways such as canceling Happy Bean and payment.I will guide you in the best way, he said. I will pay all the right wages for the bracelets I have made so far to those who have finished. This is the aftermath of Kim Seon-hos unsavory personal life controversy.He has been revealed to be a party to the K Actor exposition, which has been married to former Couple and has been involved in the Abortion.Kim Seon-ho has canceled the end interviews of the cast members such as Shin Min-ah, Lee Sang-cheol, and Jo Han-cheol, and the advertising and entertainment industry have also been hit by the damage and the Kim Seon-ho Ji-woo is in the situation.KBS 2TV 1 night and 2 days season 4, as well as the movie 2 oclock date and sad tropical were also not featured.Kim Seon-ho, who produced Sub Namju Syndrome in October last year as a role of Han Ji-pyeong in the drama Start Up.It has fallen into the civilization fall just a year after it became a popular star.Kim Seon-ho said on the 20th, I met him with good feelings.In the process, I hurt him with my inconsiderate and inconsiderate behavior. After Kim Seon-hos apology, former Couple A said, I have a time that both I and Kim Seon-ho have truly loved, and I am not happy with his moment of collapse due to some radical writing.I was apologized to him, and I think that there was a misunderstanding.

Actor Kim Seon-ho has become 'civilized' after just a year of 'subs disease syndrome' Personal Life controversy has stopped talent donation projects to get off the work.

Marco Polo, a household goods brand, posted a notice on the official Instagram account on the 20th, saying, "I will talk about the happy daily life of Grandma's Boy made with Kim Seon-ho."

The company said, "I will give Marco Polo's official position on the Personal Life controversy of Kim Seon-ho Actor of 'Grandma's Boy's Happy Daily' funding, which Marco Polo has recently participated in. Celeb funding is made up of talent donations, and Marco Polo has not paid any cost for funding. "We are a brand that makes Grandma's Boy's daily life happy. This funding was also with those who finished with a focus on Grandma's Boy's happy routine. However, continuing the project is to ignore the pain of others in order to pursue the social value of Marco Polo, so I asked enough understanding for those who have finished and stopped producing reward bracelets. "

The company, which guided the inability to refund due to the nature of the funding system, said, "We are looking for possible ways such as canceling Happy Bean and payment. I will guide you in the best way, "he said." I will pay all the right wages for the bracelets I have made so far to those who have finished. "

This is the aftermath of Kim Seon-ho's unsavory Personal Life controversy. He has been revealed to be a party to the 'K Actor' exposition, which has been married to former Couple and has been involved in the Abortion. Kim Seon-ho has canceled the End interviews of the cast members such as Shin Min-ah, Lee Sang-cheol, and Jo Han-cheol, and the advertising and entertainment industry have also been hit by the damage and the Kim Seon-ho Ji-woo is in the situation. KBS 2TV '1 night and 2 days season 4', as well as the movie '2 o'clock date' and 'sad tropical' were also not featured.

Kim Seon-ho, who produced 'Sub Namju Syndrome' in October last year as a role of Han Ji-pyeong in the drama 'Start Up'. It has fallen into the "civilization" fall just a year after it became a popular star.

Kim Seon-ho said on the 20th, "I met him with good feelings. In the process, I hurt him with my inconsiderate and inconsiderate behavior. "

After Kim Seon-ho's apology, former Couple A said, "I have a time that both I and Kim Seon-ho have truly loved, and I am not happy with his moment of collapse due to some radical Writing. I was apologized to him, and I think that there was a misunderstanding. "