Heo Ji-woong, Vaccine, is a further inoculation target..."I forget I'm a blood cancer patient."

Heo Ji-woong posted a picture on his instagram on the 19th with an article entitled SMS came from Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency.The photo shows the addition of Corona 19 vaccination to high-risk groups at the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency.Heo Ji-woong said, No, I looked for why I was subject to additional vaccination, and it was included in the immunosuppression.Heo Ji-woong said, In fact, nowadays I live in everyday life, but except when I go to the hospital for regular follow-up tests, I have forgotten that I am a blood cancer patient.We hope that the completion rate of the vaccination will exceed 70% and the size of the confirmed person will be reduced, he said. We hope that the opportunity of the present, which was difficult at the expense of all our community members, will not be wasted on unfortunate things such as another group infection, He said.Meanwhile, Heo Ji-woong is DJing SBS Love FM Heo Ji-woong Show.SMS is here from Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency.I thought I would not be able to get any more contact after finishing the second vaccination last August.It was meant to be reserved because it was subject to additional vaccination.No, I looked for why I was getting additional vaccinations, and it was included in the immunosuppression.In fact, nowadays I live in everyday life, except when I go to the hospital for a regular follow-up test, the treatment is over and I forget that I am a blood cancer patient.Like me, blood cancer patients like leukemia and lymphoma all had the same SMS.You can book by accessing the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency online booking page and selecting the hospital that is close to the date you want.Prevention authorities believe that the completion rate of Vaccine vaccination will exceed 70 percent of the nation this weekend.In addition, the size of the confirmed person is very small, but it is news that it is decreasing.I hope that Haru will be able to quickly open the first shovel of phased daily recovery without wasting the opportunity of the present that was difficult at the expense of all our community members on unfortunate things such as another group infection.Photo: Heo Ji-woong Instagram

Heo Ji-woong posted a picture on his instagram on the 19th with an article entitled "SMS came from Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency".

The photo shows the addition of Corona 19 vaccination to high-risk groups at the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency. Heo Ji-woong said, "No, I looked for why I was subject to additional vaccination, and it was included in the immunosuppression."

Heo Ji-woong said, "In fact, nowadays I live in everyday life, but except when I go to the hospital for regular follow-up tests, I have forgotten that I am a blood cancer patient."

"We hope that the completion rate of the vaccination will exceed 70% and the size of the confirmed person will be reduced," he said. "We hope that the opportunity of the present, which was difficult at the expense of all our community members, will not be wasted on unfortunate things such as another group Infection, "He said.

Meanwhile, Heo Ji-woong is DJing SBS Love FM Heo Ji-woong Show'.

SMS is here from Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency.

I thought I would not be able to get any more contact after finishing the second vaccination last August.

It was meant to be reserved because it was subject to additional vaccination.

No, I looked for why I was getting additional vaccinations, and it was included in the immunosuppression.

In fact, nowadays I live in everyday life, except when I go to the hospital for a regular follow-up test, the treatment is over and I forget that I am a blood cancer patient.

Like me, blood cancer patients like leukemia and lymphoma all had the same SMS.

You can book by accessing the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency online booking page and selecting the hospital that is close to the date you want.

Prevention authorities believe that the completion rate of Vaccine vaccination will exceed 70 percent of the nation this weekend.

In addition, the size of the confirmed person is very small, but it is news that it is decreasing.

I hope that Haru will be able to quickly open the first shovel of phased daily recovery without wasting the opportunity of the present that was difficult at the expense of all our community members on unfortunate things such as another group Infection.

Photo: Heo Ji-woong Instagram