"Five Years Aged Younger Businessman" Yoon Kye-sang, a ring from her first public appearance since her marriage...the new scene "Bright" ('Kiss Sixth Sense')

Actor Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye, who co-worked together with the drama Sixth Sense released at Disney Plus, boasted a co-work.Disney Plus Korea Media Day and APAC Content showcase were held on the morning of the 14th through the Walt Disney Pictures live broadcast channel.After the speeches of Walt Disney Pictures executives, the Korean Content production team and the cast introduced the work.The works introduced on this day were Drama You and My Police Class, Grid, Kiss Sixth Sense and Moving.Kiss Sixth Sense is a romantic drama that happens when a woman with the ability to see Future happens to see her future with her boss.The web novel of the same name is the original.Yoon Kye-sang was even more notable for his first public appearance since his marriage, his rings caught the eye on his fourth finger, dressed in a gorgeous suit.Yoon Kye-sang performed a Marriage report with a businessman lover younger than five on August 13.I am a cha Min-woo with five senses, and it comes out in a harsh way, but it is a little softened by the emotion of Seo Ji-hye in the play, Yoon Kye-sang explained.I meet with Seo Ji-hye in 17 years as a work; the content is fantasy and bright, so the scene atmosphere is so good, Yoon Kye-sang boasted of Chemie.That was my sisters role at the time, but now Im my boss; theres a lot of romantic stuff and I enjoy the scene, Seo Ji-hye said.Yoon Kye-sang said, The fun and good energy will be delivered to those who are rusting and seeing.Seo Ji-hye said: When I was a kid, I liked Walt Disney Pictures cartoons, and I was happy to officially open services to Korea.I am also honored and happy to be able to greet you with a new Drama. I will show you a good work.
Actor Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye, who co-worked together with the drama Sixth Sense released at Disney Plus, boasted a co-work.Disney Plus Korea Media Day and APAC Content showcase were held on the morning of the 14th through the Walt Disney Pictures live broadcast channel.After the speeches of Walt Disney Pictures executives, the Korean Content production team and the cast introduced the work.The works introduced on this day were Drama You and My Police Class, Grid, Kiss Sixth Sense and Moving.Kiss Sixth Sense is a romantic drama that happens when a woman with the ability to see Future happens to see her future with her boss.The web novel of the same name is the original.Yoon Kye-sang was even more notable for his first public appearance since his marriage, his rings caught the eye on his fourth finger, dressed in a gorgeous suit.Yoon Kye-sang performed a Marriage report with a businessman lover younger than five on August 13.I am a cha Min-woo with five senses, and it comes out in a harsh way, but it is a little softened by the emotion of Seo Ji-hye in the play, Yoon Kye-sang explained.I meet with Seo Ji-hye in 17 years as a work; the content is fantasy and bright, so the scene atmosphere is so good, Yoon Kye-sang boasted of Chemie.That was my sisters role at the time, but now Im my boss; theres a lot of romantic stuff and I enjoy the scene, Seo Ji-hye said.Yoon Kye-sang said, The fun and good energy will be delivered to those who are rusting and seeing.Seo Ji-hye said: When I was a kid, I liked Walt Disney Pictures cartoons, and I was happy to officially open services to Korea.I am also honored and happy to be able to greet you with a new Drama. I will show you a good work.

Actor Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye, who co-worked together with the Drama Sixth Sense' released at Disney Plus, boasted a co-work.

Disney Plus' Korea Media Day and APAC Content showcase were held on the morning of the 14th through the Walt Disney Pictures live broadcast channel. After the speeches of Walt Disney Pictures executives, the Korean Content production team and the cast introduced the work. The works introduced on this day were Drama 'You and My Police Class', 'Grid', 'Kiss Sixth Sense' and 'Moving'.

'Kiss Sixth Sense' is a romantic Drama that happens when a woman with the ability to see Future happens to see her Future with her boss. The web novel of the same name is the original.

Yoon Kye-sang was even more notable for his first public appearance since his marriage, his rings caught the eye on his fourth finger, dressed in a gorgeous suit. Yoon Kye-sang performed a Marriage report with a businessman lover younger than five on August 13.

"I am a cha Min-woo with five senses, and it comes out in a harsh way, but it is a little softened by the emotion of Seo Ji-hye in the play," Yoon Kye-sang explained. "I meet with Seo Ji-hye in 17 years as a work; the Content is fantasy and bright, so the scene atmosphere is so good," Yoon Kye-sang boasted of Chemie. "That was my sister's role at the time, but now I'm my boss; there's a lot of romantic stuff and I enjoy the scene," Seo Ji-hye said.

Yoon Kye-sang said, "The fun and good energy will be delivered to those who are rusting and seeing." Seo Ji-hye said: "When I was a kid, I liked Walt Disney Pictures cartoons, and I was happy to officially open services to Korea. I am also honored and happy to be able to greet you with a new Drama. I will show you a good work. "