CL "Breaking costumes? I'm asking my team to look at them by some point."

CL said that he usually hears a lot of take the waves with advice from the surroundings, saying, It is only when you take the waves that you can go far away.In response, CL summoned Bruce Lee (Lee) this time (following Mike Tyson) and asked, Why should it be a wave?Its not a wave rider, it could be the water itself.CL said, laughing, I had a lot of ups and downs while working on ALPHA.CL said, There may be better and worse things, but there were teams that repackaged from the beginning in business set-up, creative set-up, and some of the songs that had been written before, and on the contrary, there was a song that suddenly went into work within two weeks, and it was an album that had a really extreme, various process.I want to show you the various voices, sounds and messages of CL, so I want this to be a blue print (blue photo), so this time I filled it with my voice completely. When I came out of my agency, there were a lot of things I did not know as a solo.And when I was not hard, I wanted to find myself more than someone, and when I was hard, I thought I had the power to come from there, so I wanted to find it first and make it first.Now as an independent The Artist, my first album was especially determined to start like this. I also asked CL about his orientation and goal as a female solo The Artist.I want to be The Artist who is not conscious of sex; the role model is more about being the person who is imagining in me than any specific person.It was hard to imagine this ALPHA until it came to the world. I think I can express my role model in another form later.And I hope that as The Artist, I can continue steadily, and I want to do what I want to do. I also asked about the unconventional concept and the frank idea of ​​the costume that was the related modifier of CL.I look to some extent and ask my team members to look at it.I have The Artist mode, and Park Chae-rin is in the position to make CL, so I try to make the balance because there are times when it is shaken. In addition, CL added, I am running or Pilates, and I am trying to concentrate more on maintaining a healthy life than focusing on body care.Finally, CL said, I want you to understand what I want to do and what I want to hear about the achievements and responses I want to get through this album.I would like to see if Park Chae-rin is doing music again and to convey my message well.

CL said that he usually hears a lot of "take the waves" with advice from the surroundings, saying, "It is only when you take the waves that you can go far away." In response, CL summoned Bruce Lee (Lee) this time (following Mike Tyson) and asked, "Why should it be a wave?"

“It’s not a wave rider, it could be the water itself.”

CL said, laughing, "I had a lot of ups and downs while working on 'ALPHA'. CL said, "There may be better and worse things, but there were teams that repackaged from the beginning in business set-up, creative set-up, and some of the songs that had been written before, and on the contrary, there was a song that suddenly went into work within two weeks, and it was an album that had a really extreme, various process. I want to show you the various voices, sounds and messages of CL, so I want this to be a blue print (blue photo), so this time I filled it with my voice completely. "

"When I came out of my agency, there were a lot of things I did not know as a solo. And when I was not hard, I wanted to find myself more than someone, and when I was hard, I thought I had the power to come from there, so I wanted to find it first and make it first. Now as an independent The Artist, my first album was especially determined to start like this. "

I also asked CL about his orientation and goal as a female solo The Artist.

“I want to be The Artist who is not conscious of sex; the role model is more about being the person who is imagining in me than any specific person. It was hard to imagine this ALPHA until it came to the world. I think I can express my role model in another form later. And I hope that as The Artist, I can continue steadily, and I want to do what I want to do. "

I also asked about the unconventional concept and the frank idea of ​​the costume that was the related modifier of CL.

"I look to some extent and ask my team members to look at it. I have The Artist mode, and Park Chae-rin is in the position to make CL, so I try to make the balance because there are times when it is shaken. "

In addition, CL added, "I am running or Pilates, and I am trying to concentrate more on maintaining a healthy life than focusing on body care."

Finally, CL said, "I want you to understand what I want to do and what I want to hear about the achievements and responses I want to get through this album. I would like to see if Park Chae-rin is doing Music again and to convey my message well. "