2NE1, 'forced to disband' at YG, CL made as it looked

I wanted to gather with my strength, with our strength, before it was too late.Singer CL (CL) did it as if it were a look.Group 2NE1 (2NE1/CL, Minzy, Park Bom, Sandara Park) Compulsory disbandment Six years after the United States of Americas largest music festival, Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (Coachella Valley Music and Art Festival, hereinafter referred to as Coachella) Proved.CL took to the stage of Coachella on April 16 at the United States of Americas Indio, California.CL, which was officially invited by the global media company 88 Rising (88rising, United States of America record label and agency) to support the activities of Asian artists, did not stop singing solo songs Hello Bitches (Hello Beaches), SPICY (Spysy), but appeared without notice with Sandara Park, Park Bom and Minzy I set up the stage for Im the best out.Im the Best is a song released by 2NE1 in 2011.2NE1 was on stage for seven years since MAMA in December 2015.Since debuting in 2009, he has made numerous such as Fire (Fire), I Dont Care (I Dont Care), Follow Me, Applause, You And I (Yu and Ai), Lonely (Lonely), Im Best Out, I Miss You, Come Back Home (Come Back Home), You or No. Those who had one hit hit hit hit hit came to an unexpected end in November 2016.The main driver was YG Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as YG), which was a subsidiary company.At that time, YG announced its official position that the exclusive contract with 2NE1 expired in May 2016, and after a long consultation with the remaining three members in the situation where Minzy withdrew, it decided to officially dismantle it.At the time of Minzys withdrawal in April 2016, the rest of the members were deeply confused about whether 2NE1 is being dismantled as it is when they met with three members, I want to keep 2NE1 to the end even if there is something to do and Lets get through with it when it is difficult I signed a contract with the remaining three people by expressing my strong will. However, in an interview last year, Minzy and CL confessed that they learned that 2NE1 was dismantled through an article at the time of dismantling, and YGs red lie was discovered.YG, who said he would keep 2NE1, did not even inform the parties and handled the forced dissolution.For normal agency, the survival or dismantling of their team is formulated through prior consultation with the parties; the vainness of the members and fans, and the voices of strong criticism were natural procedures.The 2NE1 members did not stop even after suffering the dismantling that was a life breakup.Members who have been diligent in solo activities at different agencies have recently established a group meeting place and have shown a strong will to reunite.In particular, CL is willing to devote the stage time given to him after inviting Coachella as a leader, and he has also been responsible for styling directory as well as stage composition.CL said on the 17th of this Coachella stage, It is a surprise event prepared for many fans who want to see the 2NE1 stage. CL also wanted to stage with the members so I proposed Coachella stage.The hearts of 2NE1 members reached fans all over the world.After the Coachella performance, 2NE1 was ranked # 1 in real-time trends on Twitter, and more than 2 million posts were posted in less than 24 hours.It is still a proof that there are still a few fans who miss and support 2NE1.The Coachella stage planning story that CL confided once again rang the hearts of fans.CL said on the official SNS on the 18th, I wanted to invite members to Coachella because I wanted to gather with my strength and our strength before it was too late.I wanted to say thank you to all those who have been keeping us and sharing us through this stage, and to thank those who have loved 2NE1 for 12 years and spent time together. In that sense, today was a very important and meaningful day for me more than anyone else. I hope that the feelings I felt through us will be revived again through this moment.I am grateful to all of our members who made this stage together with our members who made the stage shine today, and I will continue to run for the day when I fill this stage hour.
I wanted to gather with my strength, with our strength, before it was too late.Singer CL (CL) did it as if it were a look.Group 2NE1 (2NE1/CL, Minzy, Park Bom, Sandara Park) Compulsory disbandment Six years after the United States of Americas largest music festival, Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (Coachella Valley Music and Art Festival, hereinafter referred to as Coachella) Proved.CL took to the stage of Coachella on April 16 at the United States of Americas Indio, California.CL, which was officially invited by the global media company 88 Rising (88rising, United States of America record label and agency) to support the activities of Asian artists, did not stop singing solo songs Hello Bitches (Hello Beaches), SPICY (Spysy), but appeared without notice with Sandara Park, Park Bom and Minzy I set up the stage for Im the best out.Im the Best is a song released by 2NE1 in 2011.2NE1 was on stage for seven years since MAMA in December 2015.Since debuting in 2009, he has made numerous such as Fire (Fire), I Dont Care (I Dont Care), Follow Me, Applause, You And I (Yu and Ai), Lonely (Lonely), Im Best Out, I Miss You, Come Back Home (Come Back Home), You or No. Those who had one hit hit hit hit hit came to an unexpected end in November 2016.The main driver was YG Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as YG), which was a subsidiary company.At that time, YG announced its official position that the exclusive contract with 2NE1 expired in May 2016, and after a long consultation with the remaining three members in the situation where Minzy withdrew, it decided to officially dismantle it.At the time of Minzys withdrawal in April 2016, the rest of the members were deeply confused about whether 2NE1 is being dismantled as it is when they met with three members, I want to keep 2NE1 to the end even if there is something to do and Lets get through with it when it is difficult I signed a contract with the remaining three people by expressing my strong will. However, in an interview last year, Minzy and CL confessed that they learned that 2NE1 was dismantled through an article at the time of dismantling, and YGs red lie was discovered.YG, who said he would keep 2NE1, did not even inform the parties and handled the forced dissolution.For normal agency, the survival or dismantling of their team is formulated through prior consultation with the parties; the vainness of the members and fans, and the voices of strong criticism were natural procedures.The 2NE1 members did not stop even after suffering the dismantling that was a life breakup.Members who have been diligent in solo activities at different agencies have recently established a group meeting place and have shown a strong will to reunite.In particular, CL is willing to devote the stage time given to him after inviting Coachella as a leader, and he has also been responsible for styling directory as well as stage composition.CL said on the 17th of this Coachella stage, It is a surprise event prepared for many fans who want to see the 2NE1 stage. CL also wanted to stage with the members so I proposed Coachella stage.The hearts of 2NE1 members reached fans all over the world.After the Coachella performance, 2NE1 was ranked # 1 in real-time trends on Twitter, and more than 2 million posts were posted in less than 24 hours.It is still a proof that there are still a few fans who miss and support 2NE1.The Coachella stage planning story that CL confided once again rang the hearts of fans.CL said on the official SNS on the 18th, I wanted to invite members to Coachella because I wanted to gather with my strength and our strength before it was too late.I wanted to say thank you to all those who have been keeping us and sharing us through this stage, and to thank those who have loved 2NE1 for 12 years and spent time together. In that sense, today was a very important and meaningful day for me more than anyone else. I hope that the feelings I felt through us will be revived again through this moment.I am grateful to all of our members who made this stage together with our members who made the stage shine today, and I will continue to run for the day when I fill this stage hour.

"I wanted to gather with my strength, with our strength, before it was too late."

Singer CL (CL) did it as if it were a look. Group 2NE1 (2NE1/CL, Minzy, Park Bom, Sandara Park) Compulsory disbandment Six years after the United States of America's largest music festival, 'Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival' (Coachella Valley Music and Art Festival, hereinafter referred to as 'Coachella') Proved.

CL took to the stage of "Coachella" on April 16 at the United States of America's Indio, California. CL, which was officially invited by the global media company 88 Rising (88rising, United States of America record label and agency) to support the activities of Asian artists, did not stop singing solo songs "Hello Bitches" (Hello Beaches), "SPICY" (Spysy), but appeared without notice with Sandara Park, Park Bom and Minzy I set up the stage for "I'm the best out". "I'm the Best" is a song released by 2NE1 in 2011.

2NE1 was on stage for seven years since 'MAMA' in December 2015. Since debuting in 2009, he has made numerous such as "Fire" (Fire), "I Don't Care" (I Don't Care), "Follow Me", "Applause", "You And I" (Yu and Ai), "Lonely" (Lonely), "I'm Best Out", "I Miss You", "Come Back Home" (Come Back Home), "You or No." Those who had one hit hit hit hit hit came to an unexpected end in November 2016.

The main driver was YG Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as YG), which was a subsidiary company. At that time, YG announced its official position that the exCLusive contract with 2NE1 expired in May 2016, and after a long consultation with the remaining three members in the situation where Minzy withdrew, it decided to officially dismantle it. At the time of Minzy's withdrawal in April 2016, the rest of the members were deeply confused about whether "2NE1 is being dismantled as it is" when they met with three members, "I want to keep 2NE1 to the end even if there is something to do" and "Let's get through with it when it is difficult" I signed a contract with the remaining three people by expressing my strong will. "

However, in an interview last year, Minzy and CL confessed that they learned that 2NE1 was dismantled through an artiCLe at the time of dismantling, and YG's red lie was discovered. YG, who said he would keep 2NE1, did not even inform the parties and handled the forced dissolution. For normal agency, the survival or dismantling of their team is formulated through prior consultation with the parties; the vainness of the members and fans, and the voices of strong criticism were natural procedures.

The 2NE1 members did not stop even after suffering the dismantling that was a life breakup. Members who have been diligent in solo activities at different agencies have recently established a Group meeting place and have shown a strong will to reunite. In particular, CL is willing to devote the stage time given to him after inviting 'Coachella' as a leader, and he has also been responsible for styling directory as well as stage composition.

CL said on the 17th of this 'Coachella' stage, "It is a surprise event prepared for many fans who want to see the 2NE1 stage." "CL also wanted to stage with the members so I proposed 'Coachella' stage."

The hearts of 2NE1 members reached fans all over the world. After the 'Coachella' performance, '2NE1' was ranked # 1 in real-time trends on Twitter, and more than 2 million posts were posted in less than 24 hours. It is still a proof that there are still a few fans who miss and support 2NE1.

The 'Coachella' stage planning story that CL confided once again rang the hearts of fans. CL said on the official SNS on the 18th, "I wanted to invite members to Coachella because I wanted to gather with my strength and our strength before it was too late. I wanted to say thank you to all those who have been keeping us and sharing us through this stage, and to thank those who have loved 2NE1 for 12 years and spent time together. "

"In that sense, today was a very important and meaningful day for me more than anyone else. I hope that the feelings I felt through us will be revived again through this moment. I am grateful to all of our members who made this stage together with our members who made the stage shine today, and I will continue to run for the day when I fill this stage hour. "