Choi Eun-kyung, professor of marriage anniversary wIth 100 million won donation 'good influence'

Choi Eun-kyung, a broadcaster from the announcer, donated 100 million won for the wedding anniversary.Choi Eun-kyung released a donation certificate that donated 100 million won at the same time to her husband Lee Sang-yeob and Baline House Fund on the 16th on SNS.According to the report, the couples donations have collected a total of 22.4 million won to date, which will be used to support early rehabilitation treatment costs.Choi Eun-kyung introduces a passage in the book, It is a technique of coexistence that goes toward a greater consensus while enduring a slight discrepancy. We have a lot of trivial differences, but we are looking at the same direction with our hands in the same direction toward a big consensus such as education, attitude toward life, and thought about death. Right?I have a little bit of this one (marriage anniversary) even on the first anniversary of the management office, he said. I have been doing this little bit for a long time even if I can not do it in one room.I promise to increase it a little bit more in the future. Baliya will take over later and make sure that the Bali house fund is well organized. Choi Eun-kyung is a broadcaster who made his debut as an announcer of KBS 21 in 1995. He has been active in various broadcasts since turning freelance.He married her husband Lee Sang-yeob, a college professor, in 1998 and gave birth to a son, Bali, in his family.Currently, it operates the YouTube channel Choi Eun-kyungs management office and is gathering topics with daily life that strives for healthy self-management.It was not about marriage, but it was like marriage, so I wrote a book that I had drawnIt is a technique of coexistence, enduring minor discrepancies and going towards greater unity...direction...it is a technique of coexistence..I like the fluorescent light, the yellow light bulb lightI like soup, I do not eat soup.I like classical music, I like hip-hopI do not like soccer, I love soccer..We have a lot of trivial differences, butThey tend to take the same direction with their hands in the direction of great agreement, such as education, attitude toward life, and thought about death..Donation, my husband started first, and now you two are in good shape together, right? Now the picture is so good..Im not sure Im gonna be able toIm not sure Im gonna be able toIve been doing a little bit of this for a long timeBaline Fund is over 200 million..I promise to increase it a little bit more in the future..Baliya, take over later and keep your money well in Balis houseChoi Eun-kyung SNS.

Choi Eun-kyung, a broadcaster from the announcer, donated 100 million won for the wedding anniversary.

Choi Eun-kyung released a donation certificate that donated 100 million won at the same time to her husband Lee Sang-yeob and 'Baline House Fund' on the 16th on SNS. According to the report, the couple's donations have collected a total of 22.4 million won to date, which will be used to support early rehabilItation treatment costs.

Choi Eun-kyung introduces a passage in the book, "It is a technique of coexistence that goes toward a greater consensus while enduring a slight discrepancy." "We have a lot of trivial differences, but we are looking at the same direction wIth our hands in the same direction toward a big consensus such as education, attItude toward life, and thought about death. Right? "

"I have a lIttle bIt of this one (marriage anniversary) even on the first anniversary of the management office," he said. "I have been doing this lIttle bIt for a long time even if I can not do It in one room. I promise to increase It a lIttle bIt more in the future. Baliya will take over later and make sure that the Bali house fund is well organized. "

Choi Eun-kyung is a broadcaster who made his debut as an announcer of KBS 21 in 1995. He has been active in various broadcasts since turning freelance. He married her husband Lee Sang-yeob, a college professor, in 1998 and gave birth to a son, Bali, in his family. Currently, It operates the YouTube channel 'Choi Eun-kyung's management office' and is gathering topics wIth daily life that strives for healthy self-management.

It was not about marriage, but It was like marriage, so I wrote a book that I had drawn

It is a technique of coexistence, enduring minor discrepancies and going towards greater unIty...direction...It is a technique of coexistence.’

.

I like the fluorescent light, the yellow light bulb light

I like soup, I do not eat soup.

I like classical music, I like hip-hop

I do not like soccer, I love soccer

.

.

We have a lot of trivial differences, but

They tend to take the same direction wIth their hands in the direction of great agreement, such as education, attItude toward life, and thought about death.

.

Donation, my husband started first, and now you two are in good shape together, right? Now the picture is so good.

.

I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to

I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to

I've been doing a lIttle bIt of this for a long time

Baline Fund is over 200 million.

.

I promise to increase It a lIttle bIt more in the future.

.

Baliya, take over later and keep your money well in Bali's house

Choi Eun-kyung SNS.