Bae Da Hae "Let's Go to Lee Jang-won First Confessions" (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2)

On the 18th SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny, Bae Da Hae first revealed the story of Confessions to Lee Jang-won.Bae Da Hae met with Husband Lee Jang-won in February this year and said that he had a lot of conversation from the first meeting.I met at 6 pm at the restaurant and talked until 10 pm, and I went home after taking a walk on the Han River until dawn.Bae Da Hae said, I came home and it was 4 am. I texted for about an hour and a half and finished the call.Kim Gura asked, Confessions must have been ambiguous. Did Bae Da Hae do it?Turns out Bae Da Hae first made Confessions to date Lee Jang-won.Bae Da Hae said: I talked in ten days.It is the first time I have told someone to date. Lee Jang-won said that he had a long-standing style, so he had a quick personality and made his own confessions first.Bae Da Hae explained, I first said, Is your brother going out with us? And then I said, Do you think so?Photo: SBS broadcast screen

On the 18th SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny', Bae Da Hae first revealed the story of Confessions to Lee Jang-won.

Bae Da Hae met with Husband Lee Jang-won in February this year and said that he had a lot of conversation from the first meeting. I met at 6 pm at the restaurant and talked until 10 pm, and I went home after taking a walk on the Han River until dawn.

Bae Da Hae said, "I came home and it was 4 am. I texted for about an hour and a half and finished the call."

Kim Gura asked, Confessions must have been ambiguous. Did Bae Da Hae do it? Turns out Bae Da Hae first made Confessions to date Lee Jang-won.

Bae Da Hae said: "I talked in ten days. It is the first time I have told someone to date. "Lee Jang-won said that he had a long-standing style, so he had a quick personality and made his own Confessions first. Bae Da Hae explained, "I first said, 'Is your brother going out with us?' And then I said, 'Do you think so?'"

Photo: SBS broadcast screen