All The Butlers' Lee Nak-yeon "Yoon Seok-ryul Pure Power and Lee Jae-myung Pure Power"

Lee Nak-yeon, who appeared in the presidential candidate BIG 3 special feature, was portrayed in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 3rd.Former leader Lee Nak-yeon has been in a Simkung hearing.Im Lee Nak-yeon, is there anything you want to take away from Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung? asked Yoo Soo-bin.It is the ruggedness of Mr. Yoon Seok-ryul, Lee said. I want to have more is ruggedness. Sometimes I need ruggedness.I want to take away the quickness of Mr. Lee Jae-myung, he added.Lee expressed a better point than Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung.I had a lot of experience (better than Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung), he said, luckily.Lee said, I have experienced the government, the National Assembly, the central government and the local government, the internal affairs and diplomacy, and the military there. Another addition, humor is much better for me. Lee said, Yoon Seok-ryul is the one who gave me a big homework to the Moon Jae-in government.Lee Jae-myung is the one who keeps giving future homework, he added.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters.It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

Lee Nak-yeon, who appeared in the presidential candidate BIG 3 special feature, was portrayed in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 3rd.

Former leader Lee Nak-yeon has been in a Simkung hearing. "I'm Lee Nak-yeon, is there anything you want to take away from Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung?" asked Yoo Soo-bin. "It is the ruggedness of Mr. Yoon Seok-ryul," Lee said. "I want to have more is ruggedness. Sometimes I need ruggedness." "I want to take away the quickness of Mr. Lee Jae-myung," he added.

Lee expressed a better point than Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung. "I had a lot of experience (better than Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung)," he said, luckily. Lee said, "I have experienced the government, the National Assembly, the central government and the local government, the internal affairs and diplomacy, and the military there." Another addition, humor is much better for me. "

Lee said, "Yoon Seok-ryul is the one who gave me a big homework to the Moon Jae-in government." "Lee Jae-myung is the one who keeps giving future homework," he added.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture