All The Butlers' Lee Nak-yeon "will be president who won't hurt people with his words"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 3rd, Lee Nak-yeon, who appeared in the presidential candidate BIG 3 special feature and showed his desire for the president from the human side, was portrayed as the representative of the Democratic Party.Lee Nak-yeon, the last runner of the presidential election, appeared on the day.Lee Seung-gi reported that Lee Nak-yeon does not stand and move as it is in the nervous appearance of Lee.Yang Se-hyeong teased, Are you charging now? and laughed.Lees wife, Kim Sook-hee, Ada Lovelace, served the South Korean ceremony for the members.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun and Yoo Soo-bin admired Kim Ada Lovelaces South Korean Limited Ceremony.Kim Ada Lovelace said, There is a story in miso stew. Lee said, It was the first food my wife gave me.Kim Ada Lovelace mentioned her first meeting with Lee, saying, I met him as an matchmaker. A skinny man sat like a Sen, he recalled his first meeting with Lee.I was sitting for about 10 minutes and I said, Im going. It was rude, he said. I did not think that both would marriage with this person.I felt sorry for my rude behavior, Kim Ada Lovelace said. I called myself and asked for a call by 4 oclock. He added, I did not have a complete mind.I called like Carl at 4:00, and I got the character (of Lee), and I stand in my voice, he said.I was lucky to have met (with Lee) and then waited for Taxi to go home, Kim Ada Lovelace said. (Lee) made me feel like I wouldnt take him because of curfews, and he took me on Taxi together, he said. I felt like a responsible man.Lee mentioned his first meeting with his father-in-law. He revealed, My father-in-law is a professor of physics and I interviewed him as a professor of physics.Lee said, My father-in-law asked me about the marriage period. He said that marriage was possible in November, but marriage was made in August. Lee expressed his desire for humor. He expressed his affection for the gag, saying, I am greedy for making others laugh.Yang Se-hyeong responded, The comedians have a disease, its a abdominal pain. Lee Nak-yeon, who heard this, expressed satisfaction that he was fine.Meanwhile, Lee said, The reason I decided to run was responsibility.I experienced a lot of things in the country and thought, If this is the case, it would be better for a person who has done it. He said, The people also showed me a lot of expectations.Lee said, I went to Gwangju because of my teacher, he said. I was able to enter Seoul National University Law School because of the support of many teachers.The high school alumni said, Give me half the salary, so prepare for the judicial notice. He added, I have never said that he helped me with anything great.Lee Seung-gi noted that Lee is the longest-serving prime minister.What do you think is the best thing that Lee did when he was prime minister? asked Yang Se-hyeong.Lee said, It is a disaster response. He said, We quickly suppressed the high-rise forest fire in 2019.After the All The Butlers hearing, Lee went to the Simkung hearing.Im Lee Nak-yeon, is there anything you want to take away from Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung? asked Yoo Soo-bin.It is the ruggedness of Mr. Yoon Seok-ryul, Lee said. I want to have more is ruggedness. Sometimes I need ruggedness.I want to take away the quickness of Mr. Lee Jae-myung, he added.Lee expressed a better point than Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung.I had a lot of experience (better than Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung), he said, luckily.Lee said, I have experienced the government, the National Assembly, the central government and the local government, the internal affairs and diplomacy, and the military there. Another addition, humor is much better for me. Lee rated Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung as candidates.Yoon Seok-ryul is the one who gave me and the Moon Jae-in government a big homework, he said.Lee Jae-myung is the one who keeps giving future homework, he added.Lee said, I do not express it, but I also talk to my wife when it is very bad.Lee said, I was very surprised at the results of the partys race. I am worried about what to do to narrow this down in the future.Lee replied, Yes, yes, yes, when asked, I am the 20th president of South Korea.I am the closest to the requirements of the leader needed for South Korea, he said. South Koreas task is a task for developed countries.The task of developed countries must have experienced leadership. Lee said he would never do it if he became president. I will not say anything that hurts the people.Im not going to make a mute statement or make a mess that would doubt my character as president, he added.Lee finished the presidential special feature by singing Lee Jang-hees I will give you everything.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters.It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 3rd, Lee Nak-yeon, who appeared in the presidential candidate BIG 3 special feature and showed his desire for the president from the human side, was portrayed as the representative of the Democratic Party.

Lee Nak-yeon, the last runner of the presidential election, appeared on the day. Lee Seung-gi reported that "Lee Nak-yeon does not stand and move as it is" in the nervous appearance of Lee. Yang Se-hyeong teased, "Are you charging now?" and laughed.

Lee's wife, Kim Sook-hee, Ada Lovelace, served the South Korean ceremony for the members. Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun and Yoo Soo-bin admired Kim Ada Lovelace's South Korean Limited Ceremony. Kim Ada Lovelace said, "There is a story in miso stew." Lee said, "It was the first food my wife gave me."

Kim Ada Lovelace mentioned her first meeting with Lee, saying, "I met him as an matchmaker." "A skinny man sat like a Sen," he recalled his first meeting with Lee. "I was sitting for about 10 minutes and I said, 'I'm going.' It was rude," he said. "I did not think that both would marriage with this person."

"I felt sorry for my rude behavior," Kim Ada Lovelace said. "I called myself and asked for a call by 4 o'clock." He added, "I did not have a complete mind." "I called like Carl at 4:00, and I got the character (of Lee), and I stand in my voice," he said.

"I was lucky to have met (with Lee) and then waited for Taxi to go home," Kim Ada Lovelace said. " (Lee) made me feel like I wouldn't take him because of curfews, and he took me on Taxi together," he said. "I felt like a responsible man."

Lee mentioned his first meeting with his father-in-law. He revealed, "My father-in-law is a professor of physics and I interviewed him as a professor of physics." Lee said, "My father-in-law asked me about the marriage period." He said that marriage was possible in November, but marriage was made in August. "

Lee expressed his desire for humor. He expressed his affection for the gag, saying, "I am greedy for making others laugh." Yang Se-hyeong responded, "The comedians have a disease, it's a abdominal pain." Lee Nak-yeon, who heard this, expressed satisfaction that he was "fine."

Meanwhile, Lee said, "The reason I decided to run was responsibility." "I experienced a lot of things in the country and thought, 'If this is the case, it would be better for a person who has done it.'" He said, "The people also showed me a lot of expectations."

Lee said, "I went to Gwangju because of my teacher," he said. "I was able to enter Seoul National University Law School because of the support of many teachers." "The high school alumni said, 'Give me half the salary, so prepare for the judicial notice.'" He added, "I have never said that he helped me with anything great."

Lee Seung-gi noted that "Lee is the longest-serving prime minister." "What do you think is the best thing that Lee did when he was prime minister?" asked Yang Se-hyeong. Lee said, "It is a disaster response." He said, "We quickly suppressed the high-rise forest fire in 2019.

After the All The Butlers hearing, Lee went to the Simkung hearing. "I'm Lee Nak-yeon, is there anything you want to take away from Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung?" asked Yoo Soo-bin. "It is the ruggedness of Mr. Yoon Seok-ryul," Lee said. "I want to have more is ruggedness. Sometimes I need ruggedness." "I want to take away the quickness of Mr. Lee Jae-myung," he added.

Lee expressed a better point than Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung. "I had a lot of experience (better than Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung)," he said, luckily. Lee said, "I have experienced the government, the National Assembly, the central government and the local government, the internal affairs and diplomacy, and the military there." Another addition, humor is much better for me. "

Lee rated Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung as candidates. "Yoon Seok-ryul is the one who gave me and the Moon Jae-in government a big homework," he said. "Lee Jae-myung is the one who keeps giving future homework," he added.

Lee said, "I do not express it, but I also talk to my wife when it is very bad." Lee said, "I was very surprised at the results of the party's race. I am worried about what to do to narrow this down in the future."

Lee replied, "Yes, yes, yes," when asked, "I am the 20th president of South Korea." "I am the closest to the requirements of the leader needed for South Korea," he said. "South Korea's task is a task for developed countries. The task of developed countries must have experienced leadership. "

Lee said he would never do it if he became president. "I will not say anything that hurts the people." "I'm not going to make a mute statement or make a mess that would doubt my character as president," he added. Lee finished the presidential special feature by singing Lee Jang-hee's "I will give you everything."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture