All The Butlers' Lee Nak-yeon "I am the 20th President"

I finished the special feature of SBS All The Butlers presidential runner.According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating company, the TV viewer ratings of the metropolitan areas furniture TV viewer ratings of All The Butlers Lee Nak-yeon, which was broadcast on the 3rd, rose to 6.6%, the topic and competitiveness index of 2049 target TV viewer ratings was 1.7%, and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute rose to 7.9%.Previously, former prosecutor-general Yoon Seok-ryul and Gyeonggi-do Governor Lee Jae-myung appeared as masters in the special feature of All The Butlers presidential election, and Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, appeared as masters on the broadcast.Master Lee Nak-yeon welcomed the members with his wife Kim Sook-hee at his home.He revealed his love story with his wife, revealed his desire for humor, or talked with members in pajamas, revealing the reverse aspect that he could not see.On the same day, Master Lee Nak-yeon caught the eye by saying, It was responsibility when asked why he decided to run for the presidential election.When I experienced a lot of things nationally, I thought, Id rather have someone do this. The people also expressed a lot of expectations to me, he said.At the All The Butlers hearing, Master Lee Nak-yeon told the story of his study abroad, which was a reality version of the movie Parasite.Master Lee Nak-yeon surprised members when he revealed he had started studying abroad at Alone Gwangju without a family when he was 13 years old.He said, It was very difficult to live alone since junior high school because of the difficult family situation. He was in poor nutrition and was not seen at school at all.I was always lonely, hungry, and without Friend. Master Lee Nak-yeon expressed his gratitude by recalling the teacher who was a great strength during his school days and Friend who gave half of his salary to study after entering college.He said, My youth is a debt, he said. My body is not my body, but my heart is that it is the many people who fed me.I lived in the grace of so many people.Since then, the members have asked about former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung, governor of Gyeonggi Province, as a common question for the presidential candidate.Asked about the strengths he wanted to bring from the two, Lee Nak-yeon cited the ruggedness of the young seak-ryul and the quickness of Lee Jae-myung.On the contrary, he said, I do not think it is a direct measure, but I have never done government, parliament, central government and local government, internal affairs and diplomacy, and military.He added, I will be much better at humor if I add another thing.Master Lee Nak-yeon replied confidently, Yes, to the question I am the 20th president of South Korea, and said, It is the closest to the requirements of the leader needed for South Korea now.South Korea has been incorporated into advanced countries this year, and South Koreas task is as advanced as it is, he said. The task of advanced countries must have experienced leadership.Korea depends on trade for 80 percent of India, and we have to do diplomacy for India, but Im the only one who has done it, he said.Finally, Master Lee Nak-yeon asked, If I become president, I will never do it. I will not say anything that hurts the people.I will not give such a wound, such as making a ridiculous remark or making a ridiculous mess that will doubt my personality. Im disappointed that our countrys face is that much, he added.The special feature of All The Butlers, which featured former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, Gyeonggi Province Governor Lee Jae-myung and former Democratic Party leader Lee Nak-yeon as masters, focused on keywords related to them through the All The Butlers hearing, and provided opportunities to listen to political philosophy and convictions, including the story of their lives.

I finished the special feature of SBS All The Butlers' presidential runner.

According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating company, the TV viewer ratings of the metropolitan area's furniture TV viewer ratings of All The Butlers Lee Nak-yeon, which was broadcast on the 3rd, rose to 6.6%, the topic and competitiveness index of 2049 target TV viewer ratings was 1.7%, and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute rose to 7.9%.

Previously, former prosecutor-general Yoon Seok-ryul and Gyeonggi-do Governor Lee Jae-myung appeared as masters in the special feature of All The Butlers presidential election, and Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, appeared as masters on the broadcast.

Master Lee Nak-yeon welcomed the members with his wife Kim Sook-hee at his home. He revealed his love story with his wife, revealed his desire for humor, or talked with members in pajamas, revealing the reverse aspect that he could not see.

On the same day, Master Lee Nak-yeon caught the eye by saying, "It was responsibility" when asked why he decided to run for the presidential election. “When I experienced a lot of things nationally, I thought, ‘I’d rather have someone do this.’ The people also expressed a lot of expectations to me,” he said.

At the All The Butlers hearing, Master Lee Nak-yeon told the story of his study abroad, which was a reality version of the movie Parasite. Master Lee Nak-yeon surprised members when he revealed he had started studying abroad at Alone Gwangju without a family when he was 13 years old. He said, "It was very difficult to live Alone since junior high school because of the difficult family situation. He was in poor nutrition and was not seen at school at all. I was always lonely, hungry, and without Friend. "

Master Lee Nak-yeon expressed his gratitude by recalling the teacher who was a great strength during his school days and Friend who gave half of his salary to study after entering college. He said, "My youth is a debt," he said. "My body is not my body, but my heart is that it is the many people who fed me. “I lived in the grace of so many people.”

Since then, the members have asked about former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul and Lee Jae-myung, governor of Gyeonggi Province, as a common question for the presidential candidate. Asked about the strengths he wanted to bring from the two, Lee Nak-yeon cited the ruggedness of the young seak-ryul and the quickness of Lee Jae-myung. On the contrary, he said, "I do not think it is a direct measure, but I have never done government, parliament, central government and local government, internal affairs and diplomacy, and military." He added, "I will be much better at humor if I add another thing."

Master Lee Nak-yeon replied confidently, "Yes," to the question "I am the 20th president of South Korea," and said, "It is the closest to the requirements of the leader needed for South Korea now." “South Korea has been incorporated into advanced countries this year, and South Korea’s task is as advanced as it is,” he said. “The task of advanced countries must have experienced leadership.” “Korea depends on trade for 80 percent of India, and we have to do diplomacy for India, but I’m the only one who has done it,” he said.

Finally, Master Lee Nak-yeon asked, "If I become president, I will never do it." "I will not say anything that hurts the people. I will not give such a wound, such as making a ridiculous remark or making a ridiculous mess that will doubt my personality. " “I’m disappointed that our country’s face is that much,” he added.

The special feature of All The Butlers, which featured former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, Gyeonggi Province Governor Lee Jae-myung and former Democratic Party leader Lee Nak-yeon as masters, focused on keywords related to them through the All The Butlers hearing, and provided opportunities to listen to political philosophy and convictions, including the story of their lives.