All The Butlers' Lee Nak-yeon House First Revealed, Kim Sook-hee's Art Room Democratic Color Pajama Collection

The home of candidate Lee Nak-yeon was first unveiled.On SBSs All The Butlers, which aired on October 3, Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, appeared as the last master of the Presidential Candidate Big 3 special.Lee Nak-yeon, who was wearing a suit, caught the eye by his disciples. I just came home. His wife, Kim Sook-hee, said, When I come home, I always wear pajamas.Ive been doing it since my honeymoon, she revealed.The disciples then visited Lee Nak-yeons home, and when they arrived at the end room along the pictures hanging in the hallways of their home, there was a small studio of his wife, Kim Sook-hee.I was an art teacher, Kim Sook-hee explained.On the other side of the corridor was a picture of Lee Nak-yeons three family members. Lee Seung-gi laughed, My granddaughter resembled Lee Nak-yeon.In addition, Lee Nak-yeon Sook-hees bedroom was unveiled, with two single beds side by side in a neat, warm-looking bedroom.Kim Sook-hee said, I took out my clothes because I lacked a built-in cabinet.
The home of candidate Lee Nak-yeon was first unveiled.On SBSs All The Butlers, which aired on October 3, Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, appeared as the last master of the Presidential Candidate Big 3 special.Lee Nak-yeon, who was wearing a suit, caught the eye by his disciples. I just came home. His wife, Kim Sook-hee, said, When I come home, I always wear pajamas.Ive been doing it since my honeymoon, she revealed.The disciples then visited Lee Nak-yeons home, and when they arrived at the end room along the pictures hanging in the hallways of their home, there was a small studio of his wife, Kim Sook-hee.I was an art teacher, Kim Sook-hee explained.On the other side of the corridor was a picture of Lee Nak-yeons three family members. Lee Seung-gi laughed, My granddaughter resembled Lee Nak-yeon.In addition, Lee Nak-yeon Sook-hees bedroom was unveiled, with two single beds side by side in a neat, warm-looking bedroom.Kim Sook-hee said, I took out my clothes because I lacked a built-in cabinet.

The home of candidate Lee Nak-yeon was first unveiled.

On SBS's All The Butlers, which aired on October 3, Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, appeared as the last master of the presidential candidate Big 3 special.

Lee Nak-yeon, who was wearing a suit, caught the eye by his disciples. "I just came home." His wife, Kim Sook-hee, said, "When I come home, I always wear pajamas. I've been doing it since my honeymoon," she revealed.

The disciples then visited Lee Nak-yeon’s home, and when they arrived at the end room along the pictures hanging in the hallways of their home, there was a small studio of his wife, Kim Sook-hee. "I was an art teacher," Kim Sook-hee explained.

On the other side of the corridor was a picture of Lee Nak-yeon's three family members. Lee Seung-gi laughed, "My granddaughter resembled Lee Nak-yeon."

In addition, Lee Nak-yeon Sook-hee's bedroom was unveiled, with two single beds side by side in a neat, warm-looking bedroom. Kim Sook-hee said, "I took out my clothes because I lacked a built-in cabinet."