'9th Singer' Dr. Hye-Kyung unites with Presidential Award winner...but is missing first round of shock

Seoul) = Singer Dr. Hye-Kyung joined hands with Myeongchang Jung Sang-hee but was unfortunately eliminated.In the JTBC entertainment program wind flow ledger - War of the Heap Sorcerers, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, there were a lot of singers who boasted tremendous ability after one time.9th album Singer Dr. Hye-Kyung, who has numerous hits, also appeared and focused attention: He was united with President Award winner Jung Sang-hee, but was shocked by his elimination in the first round.Dr. Hye-Kyung scrambled with Jung Sang-hui as a team called P.Ura.Judge Song Gain, Jung Wooyoung and Solar were surprised by the appearance of the presidential election Dr. Hye-Kyung.Jung Wooyoung said, We will stand up and listen.Dr. Hye-Kyung revealed the reason for the Top Model: Dont you wonder why I came out, in fact, the beginning of my Singer life was Pansori.When I was a mountain girl, I watched TV and Cho Yong-pil said that I had a pansori. I learned pansori because I had to do pansori to become a singer. He also told me why he came out as a team: I had two Spiny red gurnard surgeries as a singer, but I didnt have a chance (to stand on stage).I had this opportunity and I became Top Model  I had to go to the best person in Pansori, so I persuaded him. The singer, Jung Sang-hee, was the Chrysanthemc who won the Presidential Award. Song Ga-in acknowledged his skills by saying, You can hear the sound of the famous singer by receiving the Presidential Award.They selected Kim Gun-mos Love is Going away. In the middle of the year, they exchanged voices through Love.Husky and charming voice admiration came out, but Sung Si-kyung, Jung Wooyoung and Sola did not press the pass button.When P.Ura received the 4 Cross, the transfer of the judges was wondering, but said, There are different ideas. Solar said, I think it is too ridiculous for me to evaluate.But it seems to be more attractive when (each) alone. Sung Si-kyung also added, I do not think the two of you have synergies, or the mind has not moved.Jung Sang-hee, who was disappointed in the first round, said, I met a lot of juniors here. I will go and study.Dr. Hye-Kyung accepted the results calmly and said, I hope that the Chrysanthemc craze will blow like a trot.On this day, Chrysanthemc Prince Kim Junsoo, Song Gains best friend Seo Jin-sil, 25-year-old singer Odan Hae, performance Chrysanthemc band V-Star, and humorous singer Choi Jae-gu were praised and advanced to the next round.Meanwhile, wind flow ledger - War of Hip Singers is Koreas first Chrysanthemc contest program that gives viewers the charm and charm of Chrysanthemc through crossover of Chrysanthemc and popular music.It is broadcast every Tuesday at 9 p.m.

Seoul) = Singer Dr. Hye-Kyung joined hands with Myeongchang Jung Sang-hee but was unfortunately eliminated.

In the JTBC entertainment program "wind flow ledger - War of the Heap Sorcerers", which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, there were a lot of Singers who boasted tremendous ability after one time. 9th album Singer Dr. Hye-Kyung, who has numerous hits, also appeared and focused attention: He was united with President Award winner Jung Sang-hee, but was shocked by his elimination in the first round.

Dr. Hye-Kyung scrambled with Jung Sang-hui as a team called 'P.Ura'. Judge Song Gain, Jung Wooyoung and Solar were surprised by the appearance of the presidential election Dr. Hye-Kyung. Jung Wooyoung said, "We will stand up and listen."

Dr. Hye-Kyung revealed the reason for the Top Model: "Don't you wonder why I came out, in fact, the beginning of my Singer life was Pansori. When I was a mountain girl, I watched TV and Cho Yong-pil said that I had a pansori. I learned pansori because I had to do pansori to become a Singer. "

He also told me why he came out as a team: "I had two Spiny red gurnard surgeries as a Singer, but I didn't have a chance (to stand on stage). I had this opportunity and I became Top Model "" I had to go to the best person in Pansori, so I persuaded him. " The Singer, Jung Sang-hee, was the "Chrysanthemc" who won the Presidential Award. Song Ga-in acknowledged his skills by saying, "You can hear the sound of the famous Singer by receiving the Presidential Award."

They selected Kim Gun-mo's "Love is Going away." In the middle of the year, they exchanged voices through "Love". Husky and charming voice admiration came out, but Sung Si-kyung, Jung Wooyoung and Sola did not press the pass button.

When P.Ura received the "4 Cross", the transfer of the judges was wondering, but said, "There are different ideas." Solar said, "I think it is too ridiculous for me to evaluate. But it seems to be more attractive when (each) alone. " Sung Si-kyung also added, "I do not think the two of you have synergies, or the mind has not moved."

Jung Sang-hee, who was disappointed in the first round, said, "I met a lot of juniors here. I will go and study." Dr. Hye-Kyung accepted the results calmly and said, "I hope that the Chrysanthemc craze will blow like a trot."

On this day, Chrysanthemc Prince Kim Junsoo, Song Gain's best friend Seo Jin-sil, 25-year-old Singer Odan Hae, performance Chrysanthemc band V-Star, and humorous Singer Choi Jae-gu were praised and advanced to the next round.

Meanwhile, 'wind flow ledger - War of Hip Singers' is Korea's first Chrysanthemc contest program that gives viewers the charm and charm of Chrysanthemc through crossover of Chrysanthemc and popular music. It is broadcast every Tuesday at 9 p.m.