Yang Hyo-jin "General Husband, Job is Official...All Acceptable Style" (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2)

On the 20th SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny, Yang Hyo-jin appeared as a special MC and attracted attention.Yang Hyo-jin said that the most frequently spoken word with Husband due to the Tokyo Olympics was How have you been?Ive seen little Husband since the wedding as Ive been preparing for the Tokyo Olympics.MCs wondered what Husbands height was as big as Yang Hyo-jin is 190cm tall.Its usually big for people, but its small for me, Yang Hyo-jin said. Husband is 182cm tall, 8cm taller than Yang Hyo-jin.Yang Hyo-jin said of Husband: Im a bit sensitive to personality, I get sensitive because my job is an athlete, my brother is a bunch.It is a style that accepts everything, he said, a little like Lee Ji-hye Husband Moon Jea-wan.Yang Hyo-jin said that the job of the general public Husband is an official and is four years old different from himself. He confessed that he could not tolerate the situation of his personality and only a few months.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

On the 20th sbs 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny', Yang Hyo-jin appeared as a special MC and attracted attention.

Yang Hyo-jin said that the most frequently spoken word with Husband due to the Tokyo Olympics was "How have you been?" I've seen little Husband since the wedding as I've been preparing for the Tokyo Olympics.

MCs wondered what Husband's height was as big as Yang Hyo-jin is 190cm tall. "It's usually big for people, but it's small for me," Yang Hyo-jin said. Husband is 182cm tall, 8cm taller than Yang Hyo-jin.

Yang Hyo-jin said of Husband: "I'm a bit sensitive to personality, I get sensitive because my job is an athlete, my brother is a bunch. It is a style that accepts everything, "he said, a little like Lee Ji-hye Husband Moon Jea-wan.

Yang Hyo-jin said that the job of the general public Husband is an Official and is four years old different from himself. He confessed that he could not tolerate the situation of his personality and only a few months.

Photo: sbs broadcast screen