'Wonder Woman' Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Ha-nui Yuko Fueki Group' made...Jin Seo-yeon panic

Seoul = = Wonder Woman Lee Ha-nui became the head of Yuko Fueki Group.In the SBS gilt drama Wonder Woman, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, the supporting actor (Lee Ha-nui) lived the life of the chaebol Kang Mina (Lee Ha-nui).In particular, Han Seung-wook (Lee Sang-yoon) made Kang Mina the head of Yuko Fueki group, which made Han Sung-hye (Jin Seo-yeon) embarrassed.On this day, Han seung-wook went on to find the real Kang Mina. Han seung-wook told Roh Hak-tae (Kim Chang-wan): I have to find Mina first.We have to meet Mina first, and if it turns out that Kang Mina is fake now, we dont know what to do in the week, he said, worrying.Kang Mina also suspected her identity: a man called himself inspiration appeared; Kang Mina was consulted, saying she wanted to find Memory quickly.The doctor informed him that it will be a recovery, but how long it will take. Kang Mina tried to feel comfortable and think about the past.I remembered Memory as a child, and Kang Mina was distressed. The doctor said, My father was a big company president, so he would have been toxic.If you are stressed, you do not have to overdo it. Kang Mina questioned a completely different memory.Han Seung-wook found the scene of the accident. After simulating with Roh Hak-tae, he said, I think I hit a car on purpose.Who was he going to hit, her or Kang Mina? and stressed that Kang Mina must be inherited as long as this happened.If someone tries to hurt the real Kang Mina, this is the only way to protect it, she said, explaining why.Kang Mina suddenly met with gangsters, too; he unwittingly overpowered the mens threats of a sturdy man.I definitely realized at that moment, I was never Kang Mina, thought Kang Mina, why am I fighting so well? Am I a real gangster?I survived a fierce fight.Among them, the shareholders meeting of Yuko Fueki Group was held; the groups succession of Kang Mina was voted on.Han Sung-hye revealed his ambition, but Han Seung-wook blocked it: Alex, the major shareholder with a whopping 32 percent of the stock, was a half-wook.My stepfather was abroad and I was entrusted with all the powers, he said as a major shareholder at the General Assembly.Kang Mina is more than a majority if it combines 22% of the forced inheritance, said Han Seung-wook. I think Kang Mina can lead the group enough.I support the succession of the group leader. Kang Mina, who received this news, said, I am not Kang Mina, but why are they passing at will?No, I am not Kang Mina, but I have been in the mess all along. Meanwhile, Wonder Woman is a drama depicting the story of a 100% defective index who entered the Billen chaebol as a chaebol heiress in a day of corruption test.It is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.

Seoul = = 'Wonder Woman' Lee Ha-nui became the head of Yuko Fueki Group.

In the SBS gilt drama "Wonder Woman", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, the supporting actor (Lee Ha-nui) lived the life of the chaebol Kang Mina (Lee Ha-nui). In particular, han seung-wook (Lee Sang-yoon) made Kang Mina the head of Yuko Fueki group, which made Han Sung-hye (Jin Seo-yeon) embarrassed.

On this day, han seung-wook went on to find the real Kang Mina. han seung-wook told Roh Hak-tae (Kim Chang-wan): "I have to find Mina first. We have to meet Mina first, and if it turns out that Kang Mina is fake now, we don't know what to do in the week," he said, worrying.

Kang Mina also suspected her identity: a man called himself 'inspiration' appeared; Kang Mina was consulted, saying she wanted to find Memory quickly. The doctor informed him that "it will be a recovery, but how long it will take." Kang Mina tried to feel comfortable and think about the past. I remembered Memory as a child, and Kang Mina was distressed. The doctor said, "My father was a big company president, so he would have been toxic. If you are stressed, you do not have to overdo it. "Kang Mina questioned a completely different Memory.

han seung-wook found the scene of the accident. After simulating with Roh Hak-tae, he said, "I think I hit a car on purpose. Who was he going to hit, her or Kang Mina?" and stressed that Kang Mina must be inherited as long as this happened. "If someone tries to hurt the real Kang Mina, this is the only way to protect it," she said, explaining why.

Kang Mina suddenly met with gangsters, too; he unwittingly overpowered the men's threats of a sturdy man. "I definitely realized at that moment, I was never Kang Mina," thought Kang Mina, "why am I fighting so well? Am I a real gangster? "I survived a fierce fight.

Among them, the shareholders' meeting of Yuko Fueki Group was held; the group's succession of Kang Mina was voted on. Han Sung-hye revealed his ambition, but han seung-wook blocked it: Alex, the major shareholder with a whopping 32 percent of the stock, was a half-wook. "My stepfather was abroad and I was entrusted with all the powers," he said as a major shareholder at the General Assembly.

"Kang Mina is more than a majority if it combines 22% of the forced inheritance," said han seung-wook. "I think Kang Mina can lead the group enough. I support the succession of the group leader. "Kang Mina, who received this news, said," I am not Kang Mina, but why are they passing at will? No, I am not Kang Mina, but I have been in the mess all along. "

Meanwhile, 'Wonder Woman' is a drama depicting the story of a 100% defective index who entered the Billen chaebol as a chaebol heiress in a day of corruption test. It is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.