'Share31.1 billion' Yonji Ham, L company luxury bag Point .. Dressed in a house like the palace

The musical actor and Ottogi group 3, Yonji Ham, reported on the recent situation with the appearance of Elegance.On the 10th, Yonji Ham released a beautiful dress photo through a personal Instagram account story, as if it were a palace, and the inside caught the eye.Yonji Ham also said, What is her who changed me in autumn?He showed off his trench coat, especially the L-end luxury bag as a point, and created an elegance atmosphere.Earlier, Yonji Ham appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) Magic Dormitory - Silgum Blessyou Special, which was broadcast last year, and mentioned about Share 31.1 billion.At the time, Yonji Ham said, I knew through the article that I had 31.1 billion Shares. I knew there was Share, but it was a lot that I did not understand.The scope of money I understand is the performance fee I receive from performing. Meanwhile, Yonji Ham is the eldest daughter of food company Ottogi Ham Young-joon, who married Husband, a non-entertainer of the same age, in 2017.In addition to musical actor activities, he also operates a personal YouTube channel Ham Yeonji YONJIHAM and has more than 430,000 subscribers.SNS

The musical Actor and Ottogi group 3, Yonji Ham, reported on the recent situation with the appearance of Elegance.

On the 10th, Yonji Ham released a beautiful dress photo through a personal Instagram account story, as if it were a palace, and the inside caught the eye.

Yonji Ham also said, "What is her who changed me in autumn? "He showed off his trench coat, especially the L-end luxury bag as a Point, and created an Elegance atmosphere.

Earlier, Yonji Ham appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'Hattoo 4') 'Magic Dormitory - Silgum Blessyou Special', which was broadcast last year, and mentioned about Share 31.1 billion. At the time, Yonji Ham said, "I knew through the article that I had 31.1 billion Shares." "I knew there was Share, but it was a lot that I did not understand. The scope of money I understand is the performance fee I receive from performing. "

Meanwhile, Yonji Ham is the eldest daughter of food company Ottogi Ham Young-joon, who married Husband, a non-entertainer of the same age, in 2017. In addition to musical Actor activities, he also operates a personal YouTube channel 'Ham Yeonji YONJIHAM' and has more than 430,000 subscribers.

'SNS'