Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, "I've never done a Ji Suk-jin Search in my life"...Ji Suk-jin, "Who is it?"

Ji Suk-jin Search amount Data of Running Man members has been released.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 12th, he conducted the dilemma race of the mafia.On the day of the show, the members predicted the results of each members Search amount Battle; the first was Ji Suk-jin and Yang Se-chans Battle.Yang Se-chan insisted that 5,60s do not search, but teenagers and 20s do search.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked the members if they had ever looked at Ji Suk-jin, saying, Our Data is credible to some extent.Kim Jong-kook said, Its not recent, Ive never done my whole life, and Yoo Jae-Suk also said, Im close, but Ji Suk-jin does not search.Ji Suk-jin, who listened to this, laughed and laughed, Do you think Im turning off you?And Haha said, I finally watch my brother once a day because of YouTube. He revealed his rivalry about Kim Jong-kook and attracted attention.Haha also said of Ji Suk-jin, My brother is famous but not popular.Jeon So-min said, In fact, my brother has become a little more famous as he cried.

Ji Suk-jin Search amount Data of Running Man members has been released.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 12th, he conducted the dilemma Race of the mafia.

On the day of the show, the members predicted the results of each member's Search amount Battle; the first was Ji Suk-jin and Yang Se-chan's Battle.

Yang Se-chan insisted that "5,60s do not Search, but teenagers and 20s do Search."

Yoo Jae-Suk then asked the members if they had ever looked at Ji Suk-jin, saying, "Our Data is credible to some extent."

Kim Jong-kook said, "It's not recent, I've never done my whole life," and Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "I'm close, but Ji Suk-jin does not Search." Ji Suk-jin, who listened to this, laughed and laughed, "Do you think I'm turning off you?"

And Haha said, "I finally watch my brother once a day because of YouTube." He revealed his rivalry about Kim Jong-kook and attracted attention.

Haha also said of Ji Suk-jin, "My brother is famous but not popular." Jeon So-min said, "In fact, my brother has become a little more famous as he cried."