Radio Star' Kim Hyeong-seok, 94 73kg weight loss "In the week...life is not exciting"

MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th was featured as Music King Steam Genius with Kim Hyeong-seok, Epik High DJ Tukutz, Lee Hi, Lee Young and Wenstein.I lost from 94kg to 73kg, because of my age, said Kim Hyeong-Seok, who said after Diet, its true that Im not excited.But you should not drink. I used to drink a lot. Kim Hyeong-seok said, The important thing is to eat three times, and drink a lot of water.Lee Young magazine reported Diet news with Kim Hyeong-Seok, who said: I lost about 13kg and its metallurgy, I also got a company.Its a capital-rich Diet, Kim Hyeong-seok and a rival company, she said, laughing.Wenstein also explained what he did to inspire: I followed it because he said that the actions of geniuses were not normal, and I walked back the way I went every day.I went to the world for a month and thought, There will be something when I see the world I did not see.Lee Hi said of the distinctive voice: It was more like a male voice when I was young. It was raised over the metamorphosis.When I was a child, I thought it was a boy. The doctor said that the vocal cords were thicker, about 2cm thicker than other women.DJ Tukutz said, The former president of the agency said that he was a money-laden guy.DJ Tukutz said: When you come in less than the expected amount in the settlement season, you call and ask, Hes the money-shower because its repeated.I called and asked if I came in more than I expected, to get it fairly.
MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th was featured as Music King Steam Genius with Kim Hyeong-seok, Epik High DJ Tukutz, Lee Hi, Lee Young and Wenstein.I lost from 94kg to 73kg, because of my age, said Kim Hyeong-Seok, who said after Diet, its true that Im not excited.But you should not drink. I used to drink a lot. Kim Hyeong-seok said, The important thing is to eat three times, and drink a lot of water.Lee Young magazine reported Diet news with Kim Hyeong-Seok, who said: I lost about 13kg and its metallurgy, I also got a company.Its a capital-rich Diet, Kim Hyeong-seok and a rival company, she said, laughing.Wenstein also explained what he did to inspire: I followed it because he said that the actions of geniuses were not normal, and I walked back the way I went every day.I went to the world for a month and thought, There will be something when I see the world I did not see.Lee Hi said of the distinctive voice: It was more like a male voice when I was young. It was raised over the metamorphosis.When I was a child, I thought it was a boy. The doctor said that the vocal cords were thicker, about 2cm thicker than other women.DJ Tukutz said, The former president of the agency said that he was a money-laden guy.DJ Tukutz said: When you come in less than the expected amount in the settlement season, you call and ask, Hes the money-shower because its repeated.I called and asked if I came in more than I expected, to get it fairly.

MBC entertainment program Radio Star' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th was featured as 'Music King Steam Genius' with Kim Hyeong-seok, Epik High DJ Tukutz, Lee Hi, Lee Young and Wenstein.

"I lost from 94kg to 73kg, because of my age," said Kim Hyeong-seok, who said after Diet, "it's true that I'm not excited. But you should not drink. I used to drink a lot. "

Kim Hyeong-seok said, "The important thing is to eat three times, and drink a lot of water."

Lee Young magazine reported Diet news with Kim Hyeong-seok, who said: "I lost about 13kg and it's metallurgy, I also got a company. It's a capital-rich Diet, Kim Hyeong-seok and a rival company," she said, laughing.

Wenstein also explained what he did to inspire: "I followed it because he said that the actions of geniuses were not normal, and I walked back the way I went every day. I went to the world for a month and thought, "There will be something when I see the world I did not see."

Lee Hi said of the distinctive voice: "It was more like a male voice when I was young. It was raised over the metamorphosis. When I was a child, I thought it was a boy. "The doctor said that the vocal cords were thicker, about 2cm thicker than other women."

DJ Tukutz said, "The former president of the agency said that he was a 'money-laden guy'. DJ Tukutz said: "When you come in less than the expected amount in the settlement season, you call and ask, 'He's the money-shower' because it's repeated. I called and asked if I came in more than I expected, to get it fairly. "