'Radio show' Yang Sang-guk "owners 600 pyeong of land in chungpyeong, plans for marriage next year"

Comedian Yang Sang-guk reveals his thoughts on marriageYang Sang-guk appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcast on September 6.Yang Sang-guk said, I do not have money anymore, while talking to Park Myeong-su about money. I have 600 pyeong of land in chungpyeong.The person I usually know said that money is urgent. I bought it because the money is urgent and I want to take the land cheaply. It is not bad.So I have some land, and later I want to build a power house on the land if I marriage it. So Park Myeong-su said, What is love for Yang Sang-guk?Yang Sang-guk said, My love has not been an issue, and attracted attention by referring to the former lover Chun Dew in a roundabout way.I am thinking about marriage next year, I am always thinking about next year, he said.

Comedian Yang Sang-guk reveals his thoughts on marriage

Yang Sang-guk appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcast on September 6.

Yang Sang-guk said, "I do not have money anymore," while talking to Park Myeong-su about money. "I have 600 pyeong of land in chungpyeong."

"The person I usually know said that money is urgent. I bought it because the money is urgent and I want to take the land cheaply. It is not bad. So I have some land, and later I want to build a power house on the land if I marriage it. "

So Park Myeong-su said, "What is love for Yang Sang-guk? "Yang Sang-guk said," My love has not been an issue, "and attracted attention by referring to the former lover Chun Dew in a roundabout way.

"I am thinking about marriage next year, I am always thinking about next year," he said.