Mun Se-yun, 'Opening Boycott' Jo Se-ho suspected of getting off ..."Did there be any controversy?" (Go-end rice)

NQQ, The Discovery Channel Korea Bob is coming to the end of the hardship broadcast on the 28th, 82 Gatiz Mun Se-yun, Jo Se-ho, Empire and Kang Jae-joons tearful efforts were drawn to complete the Bob Thieves hardship mission.Kang Jae-joon, who appeared as a decent character in the fall of the day, explained the changed character, saying, I saw one time and I was not so funny.Mun Se-yun and Empire appeared and were embarrassed to see the decent Kang Jae-joon.Then, when Emperor said, Lets say hello to the troubled staff, Mun Se-yun grabbed his head and made him bow down.Emperor changed the gag to a situational drama and said, Do you think you will be okay with me?In his prank, Mun Se-yun pointed out, I have to do it properly, why do you break your arm? You alone. Emperor explained, Im sorry, I broke my arm alone.In the absence of Jo Se-ho, who does not appear, Mun Se-yun asked, Did Jo Se-ho have a controversy or why not?At that time, he appeared in a T-shirt with the phrase IM SORRY on his T-shirt and laughed.Photo: NQQ, The Discovery Channel Korea Broadcasting Screen
NQQ, The Discovery Channel Korea Bob is coming to the end of the hardship broadcast on the 28th, 82 Gatiz Mun Se-yun, Jo Se-ho, Empire and Kang Jae-joons tearful efforts were drawn to complete the Bob Thieves hardship mission.Kang Jae-joon, who appeared as a decent character in the fall of the day, explained the changed character, saying, I saw one time and I was not so funny.Mun Se-yun and Empire appeared and were embarrassed to see the decent Kang Jae-joon.Then, when Emperor said, Lets say hello to the troubled staff, Mun Se-yun grabbed his head and made him bow down.Emperor changed the gag to a situational drama and said, Do you think you will be okay with me?In his prank, Mun Se-yun pointed out, I have to do it properly, why do you break your arm? You alone. Emperor explained, Im sorry, I broke my arm alone.In the absence of Jo Se-ho, who does not appear, Mun Se-yun asked, Did Jo Se-ho have a controversy or why not?At that time, he appeared in a T-shirt with the phrase IM SORRY on his T-shirt and laughed.Photo: NQQ, The Discovery Channel Korea Broadcasting Screen

NQQ, The Discovery Channel Korea 'Bob is coming to the end of the hardship' broadcast on the 28th, '82 Gatiz' Mun Se-yun, Jo Se-ho, Empire and Kang Jae-joon's tearful efforts were drawn to complete the 'Bob Thieves' hardship mission.

Kang Jae-joon, who appeared as a decent character in the fall of the day, explained the changed character, saying, "I saw One time and I was not so funny." Mun Se-yun and Empire appeared and were embarrassed to see the decent Kang Jae-joon. Then, when Emperor said, "Let's say hello to the troubled staff," Mun Se-yun grabbed his head and made him bow down.

Emperor changed the gag to a situational drama and said, "Do you think you will be okay with me?" In his prank, Mun Se-yun pointed out, "I have to do it properly, why do you break your arm? You alOne." Emperor explained, "I'm sorry, I broke my arm alOne." In the absence of Jo Se-ho, who does not appear, Mun Se-yun asked, "Did Jo Se-ho have a controversy or why not?"

At that time, he appeared in a T-shirt with the phrase 'I'M SORRY' on his T-shirt and laughed.

Photo: NQQ, The Discovery Channel Korea Broadcasting Screen