Moon Hee Kyung, a native of the riverside song festival Grand prize, "In My Hand of a Wenful Rapper...song Min-ho is My son" (TV Cultwo Show)

Actor Moon Hee Kyung said he was from the Grand prize of the riverside song and talked about his friendship with Rappers.On September 20th, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show featured special DJ Park Hyun-bin, guest Moon Hee Kyung and Sleepy.Moon Hee Kyung said, When I was a child, my dream was a singer. I had been an actor until now because I gave up my dream and played musicals.The world is good, so I started singing again with the trot audition program, and I used to have to sell only one well, but the world is different and I want someone who is good at it.So Im really happy and Ill live a long time. The rap is no joke, either - trot, rap, acting is all good, Park Hyun-bin admired.When Kim Tae-kyun asked if he was close to the Rappers, Moon Hee Kyung quipped, The gentle Rappers are in my hands.Sleepy laughed, I do more Rapper than I do, Moon Hee Kyung said, Song Min-ho is my son.Im more close to Song Min-ho than Sleepy, Im close to Sleepy friend Dindin, she said.Kim Tae-kyun said, Moon Hee Kyung is from the Grand prize of the 87th riverside song, and Moon Hee Kyung said, Can not you believe it?Case number one, which didnt float after a Grand Prize. Grand prize was a shortcut to stardom. Lee Sun-hee, Lee Sang-eun, etc.It is a pain for me, but I am happy to be able to sing while revealing the pain and learning. It seems important who survives so far.

Actor Moon Hee Kyung said he was from the Grand prize of the riverside song and talked about his friendship with Rappers.

On September 20th, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' featured special DJ Park Hyun-bin, guest Moon Hee Kyung and Sleepy.

Moon Hee Kyung said, "When I was a child, my dream was a singer. I had been an actor until now because I gave up my dream and played musicals. The world is good, so I started singing again with the trot audition program, and I used to have to sell only one well, but the world is different and I want someone who is good at it. So I'm really happy and I'll live a long time. "

"The rap is no joke, either - trot, rap, acting is all good," Park Hyun-bin admired. When Kim Tae-kyun asked if he was close to the Rappers, Moon Hee Kyung quipped, "The gentle Rappers are in my hands." Sleepy laughed, "I do more Rapper than I do," Moon Hee Kyung said, "song Min-ho is my son. I'm more close to song Min-ho than Sleepy, I'm close to Sleepy friend Dindin," she said.

Kim Tae-kyun said, "Moon Hee Kyung is from the Grand prize of the 87th riverside song," and Moon Hee Kyung said, "Can not you believe it? Case number one, which didn't float after a Grand prize. Grand prize was a shortcut to stardom. Lee Sun-hee, Lee Sang-eun, etc. It is a pain for me, but I am happy to be able to sing while revealing the pain and learning. It seems important who survives so far. "