'Mad Sister' Jeon Hye-bin Says 'OK Photon' End "I'll Never Forget"

On the afternoon of the 18th, Jeon Hye-bin told his SNS, Thank you for loving OK photons.I will not forget that love forever. # OK photon # Now goodbye and posted several photos.In the open photo, Jeon Hye-bin is taking pictures with a bright smile with Actor and staff who have appeared together. I feel sorry to leave the shooting scene with affection.Netizens said, I love Sister for a long time, and I have been so grateful for Sister for so much.Ill be hoping to meet you again.

On the afternoon of the 18th, Jeon Hye-bin told his SNS, "Thank you for loving OK photons. I will not forget that love forever. # OK photon # Now goodbye "and posted several photos.

In the open photo, Jeon Hye-bin is taking pictures with a bright smile with Actor and staff who have appeared together. I feel sorry to leave the shooting scene with affection.

Netizens said, "I love Sister for a long time," and "I have been so grateful for Sister for so much. I'll be hoping to meet you again. "