Lee Dong-gook's SuA and SuA and Cyan, Storm Growth Recent Fifteen Caravan Camping Top Model 'My Way'

Lee Dong-gook has been a top model for the ups and downs Caravan Camping with SuA, Cyan and Jash.On September 19, TV Chosun star documentary myway appeared as Lee Dong-gook, a soccer player.Lee Dong-gook is also well known as a father with 5 Brother and Sister.Lee Dong-gook said, My wife is the last of the 5 Brother and Sisters and I am the three Brother and Sister.I wanted to see them rely on each other when they were growing up, and I wanted to see them get along well.My wife and I both wanted to have a lot of children. Lee Dong-gook left Camping with Seolah, SuA and Cyan.Lee Dong-gook, who was driving, recalled the past, When I was a child, I took a lot of you, but every time I took you, I was focused on my eyes.Cyan only carries it. Cyan, who was listening quietly, laughed back, I listen to you well.The sense of entertainment of Seolsudae (SuAh, SuA, the big hit = Cyan) remained.SuA asked SuA to float his luck with his destination, Ganghwa Island, and Ganghwa Island has a sense of painters (turning around) to show Lee Dong-gook a bread.Since then, the children have been singing the lights of Lee Moo-jin and boasted their singing skills.Lee Dong-gook said, I am trying to play with my children by consuming as much energy as possible.What Lee Dong-gook prepared for the children is the Caravan experience.The children who were not able to experience the tidal flats they were expecting also ran in the caravan and ran with a shout.At that time Lee Dong-gook began preparing childrens favorite foods; the food prepared by Lee Dong-gook was SuAs favorite meat.Lee Dong-gook studied how to bake tomahawks in a video; Lee Dong-gook said, I want to do well.I usually search and eat delicious, he said.Lee Dong-gook made oil coatings, pepper livers back and forth with meat and Cyan also showed off his cooking skills, helping him sprinkle pepper.Sua, SuA also scrambled to help cook as Cyan attempted to sprinkle pepper.While the meat was grilled, the children played with the stones and Lee Dong-gook was confused and embarrassed.Then, a savior appeared to help Lee Dong-gook, and her daughter Jash.When Jash appeared, the children began to flock around Jash and let Lee Dong-gook concentrate on cooking.Lee Dong-gook made the children panicked by an unscheduled fire show but successfully managed to make the Tomahawk dish.The children also admired Lee Dong-gook, saying, I melt in my mouth and How can I be so delicious?Cyan made Lee Dong-gook happy by holding Lee Dong-gook tight.
Lee Dong-gook has been a top model for the ups and downs Caravan Camping with SuA, Cyan and Jash.On September 19, TV Chosun star documentary myway appeared as Lee Dong-gook, a soccer player.Lee Dong-gook is also well known as a father with 5 Brother and Sister.Lee Dong-gook said, My wife is the last of the 5 Brother and Sisters and I am the three Brother and Sister.I wanted to see them rely on each other when they were growing up, and I wanted to see them get along well.My wife and I both wanted to have a lot of children. Lee Dong-gook left Camping with Seolah, SuA and Cyan.Lee Dong-gook, who was driving, recalled the past, When I was a child, I took a lot of you, but every time I took you, I was focused on my eyes.Cyan only carries it. Cyan, who was listening quietly, laughed back, I listen to you well.The sense of entertainment of Seolsudae (SuAh, SuA, the big hit = Cyan) remained.SuA asked SuA to float his luck with his destination, Ganghwa Island, and Ganghwa Island has a sense of painters (turning around) to show Lee Dong-gook a bread.Since then, the children have been singing the lights of Lee Moo-jin and boasted their singing skills.Lee Dong-gook said, I am trying to play with my children by consuming as much energy as possible.What Lee Dong-gook prepared for the children is the Caravan experience.The children who were not able to experience the tidal flats they were expecting also ran in the caravan and ran with a shout.At that time Lee Dong-gook began preparing childrens favorite foods; the food prepared by Lee Dong-gook was SuAs favorite meat.Lee Dong-gook studied how to bake tomahawks in a video; Lee Dong-gook said, I want to do well.I usually search and eat delicious, he said.Lee Dong-gook made oil coatings, pepper livers back and forth with meat and Cyan also showed off his cooking skills, helping him sprinkle pepper.Sua, SuA also scrambled to help cook as Cyan attempted to sprinkle pepper.While the meat was grilled, the children played with the stones and Lee Dong-gook was confused and embarrassed.Then, a savior appeared to help Lee Dong-gook, and her daughter Jash.When Jash appeared, the children began to flock around Jash and let Lee Dong-gook concentrate on cooking.Lee Dong-gook made the children panicked by an unscheduled fire show but successfully managed to make the Tomahawk dish.The children also admired Lee Dong-gook, saying, I melt in my mouth and How can I be so delicious?Cyan made Lee Dong-gook happy by holding Lee Dong-gook tight.

Lee Dong-gook has been a Top Model for the ups and downs Caravan Camping with SuA, Cyan and Jash.

On September 19, TV Chosun star documentary myway' appeared as Lee Dong-gook, a soccer player.

Lee Dong-gook is also well known as a father with 5 Brother and Sister. Lee Dong-gook said, "My wife is the last of the 5 Brother and Sisters and I am the three Brother and Sister. I wanted to see them rely on each other when they were growing up, and I wanted to see them get along well. My wife and I both wanted to have a lot of children. "

Lee Dong-gook left Camping with Seolah, SuA and Cyan. Lee Dong-gook, who was driving, recalled the past, "When I was a child, I took a lot of you, but every time I took you, I was focused on my eyes." "Cyan only carries it." Cyan, who was listening quietly, laughed back, "I listen to you well."

The sense of entertainment of Seolsudae (SuAh, SuA, the big hit = Cyan) remained. SuA asked SuA to float his luck with his destination, 'Ganghwa Island', and "Ganghwa Island has a sense of painters (turning around)" to show Lee Dong-gook a bread. Since then, the children have been singing the "lights" of Lee Moo-jin and boasted their singing skills.

Lee Dong-gook said, "I am trying to play with my children by consuming as much energy as possible." What Lee Dong-gook prepared for the children is the Caravan experience. The children who were not able to experience the tidal flats they were expecting also ran in the Caravan and ran with a shout.

At that time Lee Dong-gook began preparing children's favorite foods; the food prepared by Lee Dong-gook was SuA's favorite meat. Lee Dong-gook studied how to bake tomahawks in a video; Lee Dong-gook said, "I want to do well. I uSuAlly search and eat delicious, "he said.

Lee Dong-gook made oil coatings, pepper livers back and forth with meat and Cyan also showed off his cooking skills, helping him sprinkle pepper. SuA, SuA also scrambled to help cook as Cyan attempted to sprinkle pepper.

While the meat was grilled, the children played with the stones and Lee Dong-gook was confused and embarrassed. Then, a savior appeared to help Lee Dong-gook, and her daughter Jash. When Jash appeared, the children began to flock around Jash and let Lee Dong-gook concentrate on cooking.

Lee Dong-gook made the children panicked by an unscheduled fire show but successfully managed to make the Tomahawk dish. The children also admired Lee Dong-gook, saying, "I melt in my mouth" and "How can I be so delicious?" Cyan made Lee Dong-gook happy by holding Lee Dong-gook tight.