Kim Seon-ho, Mr Handy, Mr Hong and Hongge...'Snow crab' Snow crab I'd love to

Actor Kim Seon-ho told the routine.I prefer it on a real time basis, Kim Seon-hostaff Diary wrote on Instagram on Thursday.Todays preferred actor posted a picture with an article entitled I like Hongge, Snow crab Snow crab.Kim Seon-ho in the public photo is a picture of closing his eyes and savoring his legs.The netizens who encountered the photos said, Mr.Handy, Mr Hong and Hongge  I look excited about the world  I will be delicious  I did not have to eat Snow crab and Snow crab .On the other hand, Kim Seon-ho is active as Hong Doo-sik in TVN Saturday drama Gang Village Cha Cha Cha.Photo: Kim Seon-ho staff diary SNS

Actor Kim Seon-ho told the routine.

"I prefer it on a real time basis," Kim Seon-hostaff Diary wrote on Instagram on Thursday. Today's preferred Actor posted a picture with an article entitled "I like Hongge, Snow crab Snow crab".

Kim Seon-ho in the public photo is a picture of closing his eyes and savoring his legs.

The netizens who encountered the photos said, "Mr. Handy, Mr Hong and Hongge "" I look excited about the world "" I will be delicious "" I did not have to eat Snow crab "and" Snow crab ".

On the other hand, Kim Seon-ho is active as Hong Doo-sik in TVN Saturday drama 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha'.

Photo: Kim Seon-ho staff diary SNS