Kim Ji-cheol' Shin So-yul, self-cut bangs .. It's okay to be cute.

Actor Shin So-yul showed off her beautiful looks during the showOn the 28th, Shin So-yul posted a self-portrait on his SNS with an article entitled Ill stop by the shop soon.In the photo, Shin So-yul is sitting in a blue knit and smiling brightly, and his crooked bangs make a smile.In addition, a large and clear eyebrow on a immaculate face without a blemishes is combined with the bangs, making the appearance more prominent during Shin So-yul.The netizens admired the beautiful look, leaving comments such as I should call it my sister, not my sister, It is so cute, I have a light on my face, I have a smiling face and Is it a flower deer?Shin So-yul is enjoying life in Yangpyeong after marrying 2019 musical Actor Kim Ji-cheol, and recently appeared in the play Special Liar.

Actor Shin So-yul showed off her Beautiful looks during the show

On the 28th, Shin So-yul posted a self-portrait on his SNS with an article entitled "I'll stop by the shop soon".

In the photo, Shin So-yul is sitting in a blue knit and smiling brightly, and his crooked bangs make a smile. In addition, a large and clear eyebrow on a immaculate face without a blemishes is combined with the bangs, making the appearance more prominent during Shin So-yul.

The netizens admired the beautiful look, leaving comments such as "I should call it my sister, not my sister", "It is so cute", "I have a light on my face", "I have a smiling face" and "Is it a flower deer?"

Shin So-yul is enjoying life in Yangpyeong after marrying 2019 musical Actor Kim Ji-cheol, and recently appeared in the play Special Liar.