Kim Hee-jin, "Pro Mukbanger" (Point of Omniscient Interfere') enjoys 'Night food + Toast' ahead of photo shoot

Volleyball player Kim Hee-jin has been shown sincere about eating.Kim Hee-jin, the main character of the Tokyo Olympic womens volleyball semi-finals, appeared on the MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere broadcast on the 11th, and revealed his daily life with Manager.On this day, MC Jun Hyun-moo appeared in the uniform of Kim Hee-jin in the clothes and laughed.Kim Hee-jin added, Manager is working hard, so I picked Point of Omniscient Interfere as a one-pic for Manager.Kim Hee-jin introduced Manager, saying: Its not personal Manager, its team Manager; its always accurate and smart in the work process.Prior to Kyonggi, Kim Hee-jins manager was handing the ball over to the players who were practicing and helping the players unwind.Kim Hee-jins manager said, I am doing various things such as helping the athletes throughout their lives and taking towels and water when they are doing Kyonggi.You can say you do everything except Kyonggi from hotel reservations to purchase items, Kim Hee-jin said.Kim Hee-jin was out of the game because of a knee injury at Kyonggi.However, when Kyonggi became difficult, Kim Hee-jin scored with a start to the third set and scored 11 points in one set.Kim Hee-jin headed to the clubs cafeteria with Manager looking less awake.While the other players were away for a health checkup, the two men prepared their own breakfast: Kim Hee-jin, who inhaled Toast with a good taste, revealed his national-class Mukbang instinct from the morning.Kim Hee-jin, who is about to shoot the photo, asks Manager, Can I eat so much? But soon, I dont know.I am not going to expose it, he said, laughing with a cool appearance.In addition, Kim Hee-jin mentioned the Night food menus he ate the day before and said, I am the happiest when I eat and sleep.Kim Hee-jin and Manager, who ate breakfast, go on volleyball practice, while Manager surprised everyone by revealing his unusual volleyball skills.Kim Hee-jin Manager said, I originally suffered an ankle injury while working as a professional player for two years.However, when I was rehabilitated, I had a great burden of heart, but I got a manager position.
Volleyball player Kim Hee-jin has been shown sincere about eating.Kim Hee-jin, the main character of the Tokyo Olympic womens volleyball semi-finals, appeared on the MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere broadcast on the 11th, and revealed his daily life with Manager.On this day, MC Jun Hyun-moo appeared in the uniform of Kim Hee-jin in the clothes and laughed.Kim Hee-jin added, Manager is working hard, so I picked Point of Omniscient Interfere as a one-pic for Manager.Kim Hee-jin introduced Manager, saying: Its not personal Manager, its team Manager; its always accurate and smart in the work process.Prior to Kyonggi, Kim Hee-jins manager was handing the ball over to the players who were practicing and helping the players unwind.Kim Hee-jins manager said, I am doing various things such as helping the athletes throughout their lives and taking towels and water when they are doing Kyonggi.You can say you do everything except Kyonggi from hotel reservations to purchase items, Kim Hee-jin said.Kim Hee-jin was out of the game because of a knee injury at Kyonggi.However, when Kyonggi became difficult, Kim Hee-jin scored with a start to the third set and scored 11 points in one set.Kim Hee-jin headed to the clubs cafeteria with Manager looking less awake.While the other players were away for a health checkup, the two men prepared their own breakfast: Kim Hee-jin, who inhaled Toast with a good taste, revealed his national-class Mukbang instinct from the morning.Kim Hee-jin, who is about to shoot the photo, asks Manager, Can I eat so much? But soon, I dont know.I am not going to expose it, he said, laughing with a cool appearance.In addition, Kim Hee-jin mentioned the Night food menus he ate the day before and said, I am the happiest when I eat and sleep.Kim Hee-jin and Manager, who ate breakfast, go on volleyball practice, while Manager surprised everyone by revealing his unusual volleyball skills.Kim Hee-jin Manager said, I originally suffered an ankle injury while working as a professional player for two years.However, when I was rehabilitated, I had a great burden of heart, but I got a manager position.
Volleyball player Kim Hee-jin has been shown sincere about eating.Kim Hee-jin, the main character of the Tokyo Olympic womens volleyball semi-finals, appeared on the MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere broadcast on the 11th, and revealed his daily life with Manager.On this day, MC Jun Hyun-moo appeared in the uniform of Kim Hee-jin in the clothes and laughed.Kim Hee-jin added, Manager is working hard, so I picked Point of Omniscient Interfere as a one-pic for Manager.Kim Hee-jin introduced Manager, saying: Its not personal Manager, its team Manager; its always accurate and smart in the work process.Prior to Kyonggi, Kim Hee-jins manager was handing the ball over to the players who were practicing and helping the players unwind.Kim Hee-jins manager said, I am doing various things such as helping the athletes throughout their lives and taking towels and water when they are doing Kyonggi.You can say you do everything except Kyonggi from hotel reservations to purchase items, Kim Hee-jin said.Kim Hee-jin was out of the game because of a knee injury at Kyonggi.However, when Kyonggi became difficult, Kim Hee-jin scored with a start to the third set and scored 11 points in one set.Kim Hee-jin headed to the clubs cafeteria with Manager looking less awake.While the other players were away for a health checkup, the two men prepared their own breakfast: Kim Hee-jin, who inhaled Toast with a good taste, revealed his national-class Mukbang instinct from the morning.Kim Hee-jin, who is about to shoot the photo, asks Manager, Can I eat so much? But soon, I dont know.I am not going to expose it, he said, laughing with a cool appearance.In addition, Kim Hee-jin mentioned the Night food menus he ate the day before and said, I am the happiest when I eat and sleep.Kim Hee-jin and Manager, who ate breakfast, go on volleyball practice, while Manager surprised everyone by revealing his unusual volleyball skills.Kim Hee-jin Manager said, I originally suffered an ankle injury while working as a professional player for two years.However, when I was rehabilitated, I had a great burden of heart, but I got a manager position.

Volleyball player Kim Hee-jin has been shown sincere about eating.

Kim Hee-jin, the main character of the Tokyo Olympic women's volleyball semi-finals, appeared on the MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcast on the 11th, and revealed his daily life with Manager.

On this day, MC Jun Hyun-moo appeared in the uniform of Kim Hee-jin in the clothes and laughed. Kim Hee-jin added, "Manager is working hard, so I picked Point of Omniscient Interfere as a one-pic for Manager."

Kim Hee-jin introduced Manager, saying: "It's not personal Manager, it's team Manager; it's always accurate and smart in the work process."

Prior to Kyonggi, Kim Hee-jin's Manager was handing the ball over to the players who were practicing and helping the players unwind.

Kim Hee-jin's Manager said, "I am doing various things such as helping the athletes throughout their lives and taking towels and water when they are doing Kyonggi."

"You can say you do everything except Kyonggi from hotel reservations to purchase items," Kim Hee-jin said.

Kim Hee-jin was out of the game because of a knee injury at Kyonggi. However, when Kyonggi became difficult, Kim Hee-jin scored with a start to the third set and scored 11 points in one set.

Kim Hee-jin headed to the club's cafeteria with Manager looking less awake. While the other players were away for a health checkup, the two men prepared their own breakfast: Kim Hee-jin, who inhaled Toast with a good taste, revealed his national-class Mukbang instinct from the morning.

Kim Hee-jin, who is about to shoot the photo, asks Manager, "Can I eat so much?" But soon, "I don't know. I am not going to expose it, "he said, laughing with a cool appearance.

In addition, Kim Hee-jin mentioned the Night food menus he ate the day before and said, "I am the happiest when I eat and sleep."

Kim Hee-jin and Manager, who ate breakfast, go on volleyball practice, while Manager surprised everyone by revealing his unusual volleyball skills.

Kim Hee-jin Manager said, "I originally suffered an ankle injury while working as a professional player for two years. However, when I was rehabilitated, I had a great burden of heart, but I got a Manager position. "