Kim Eun-hee's Occupational disease "Rocco's "Thinking It's the Time of the Event"

Seoul) = Kim Eun-hee talked about Occupational disease as a genre drama writer.Drama writer Kim Eun-hee appeared as master in SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the last 5 days.Kim Eun-hee is a master of genres, but when he was a child, he surprisingly liked genuine comics.Kim Eun-hee said, The first thing that was annoying was that the next scene was a kissing god, and it was when someone cut it.There are few kissing gods in Kim Eun-hees work; Kim Eun-hee said, Kissing is ambiguous to enter.I want to write it, but I can not write it. Yang asked if he originally liked genuine comics and melodies, but he started writing genres from marriage.Kim Eun-hee was worried and said, I think it is right to marry. Jang Hang-jun is the inspiration.The members of All The Butlers went to see experts who helped Kim Eun-hees work; the first place they went was the National Institute of Scientific Investigation and the National Institute of Science and Technology.When I was covering for Drama Signs, I was surprised to hear that I had seen the actual body.The womans body came in and she was tying the same thing as my hair strap, and from then on I was so scared, it was hard to see because I was empathetic, Kim Eun-hee said.Lawmaker Ha Hong-il, the national affairs chief, appeared; Kim Eun-hee helped when writing Signs; Kim Eun-hee reportedly drinks when he meets an expert.This tells us how to know the inside of the expert. In Signs, Park said that she appreciated the body every day, but A autopsy is not for the dead.The words I am doing an autopsy for the living people like the order of the bereaved family or society are also said to be ambassadors through dialogue with Ha Hong-il.In addition, the ambassador who said that Kim Hye-soo could catch the criminal of the long-term unsolved case with the development of forensic science in the signal was also said by Ha Hong-il.Lee Seung-gi asked if there was an Occupational disease as a Drama writer.Kim Dong-Hyun looked at another Drama and asked if he ever thought I should do this there; Kim Eun-hee said: The genre changes completely.I look at Rocco and think, Im sorry, there should have been a murder there. I think its the right time.I suspect that if I married in Drama, I would have wanted money, or if Jang Hang-jun was good to me, I would have made a mistake.

Seoul) = Kim Eun-hee talked about Occupational disease as a genre Drama writer.

Drama writer Kim Eun-hee appeared as master in SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the last 5 days.

Kim Eun-hee is a master of genres, but when he was a child, he surprisingly liked genuine comics. Kim Eun-hee said, "The first thing that was annoying was that the next scene was a kissing god, and it was when someone cut it." There are few kissing gods in Kim Eun-hee's work; Kim Eun-hee said, "Kissing is ambiguous to enter. I want to write it, but I can not write it. "Yang asked if he originally liked genuine comics and melodies, but he started writing genres from marriage. Kim Eun-hee was worried and said, "I think it is right to marry." "Jang Hang-jun is the inspiration."

The members of "All The Butlers" went to see experts who helped Kim Eun-hee's work; the first place they went was the National Institute of Scientific Investigation and the National Institute of Science and Technology. When I was covering for Drama 'Signs', I was surprised to hear that I had seen the actual body. "The woman's body came in and she was tying the same thing as my hair strap, and from then on I was so scared, it was hard to see because I was empathetic," Kim Eun-hee said.

Lawmaker Ha Hong-il, the national affairs chief, appeared; Kim Eun-hee helped when writing 'Signs'; Kim Eun-hee reportedly drinks when he meets an expert. This tells us how to know the inside of the expert. In 'Signs', Park said that she appreciated the body every day, but 'A autopsy is not for the dead. The words "I am doing an autopsy for the living people like the order of the bereaved family or society" are also said to be ambassadors through dialogue with Ha Hong-il. In addition, the ambassador who said that Kim Hye-soo could catch the criminal of the long-term unsolved case with the development of forensic science in the 'signal' was also said by Ha Hong-il.

Lee Seung-gi asked if there was an Occupational disease as a Drama writer. Kim Dong-Hyun looked at another Drama and asked if he ever thought 'I should do this there'; Kim Eun-hee said: "The genre changes completely. I look at Rocco and think, 'I'm sorry, there should have been a murder there.' "I think it's the right time." I suspect that if I married in Drama, I would have wanted money, or if Jang Hang-jun was good to me, I would have made a mistake. "