jung jong-cheol, unknowingly better Skins "five months after attending Dermatology...you can get better if you try."

On the 11th, Jung jong-cheol told his Instagram, Are you feeling the weather today? Its a really good autumn. Wow.Its been five months since I started taking Skins treatment in Dermatology in April.I think it was five months after I learned the lesson that if I try, my Skins can get better. Inside the picture is a picture of Jung jong-cheol, who poses V in the car and looks at the camera with a bright expression.Skins, a visibly sleek face, catches the eye.Jung jong-cheol, who married talent Hwang Kyu-rim in 2006, has one male and two female.It is called Okjubu and boasts excellent cooking skills, attracting a lot of interest from netizens online.Photo = jung jong-cheol Instagram

On the 11th, jung jong-cheol told his Instagram, "Are you feeling the weather today? It's a really good autumn. Wow. It's been five months since I started taking Skins treatment in Dermatology in April. I think it was five months after I learned the lesson that 'if I try, my Skins can get better'. "

Inside the picture is a picture of jung jong-cheol, who poses V in the car and looks at the camera with a bright expression. Skins, a visibly sleek face, catches the eye.

jung jong-cheol, who married talent Hwang Kyu-rim in 2006, has one male and two female. It is called 'Okjubu' and boasts excellent cooking skills, attracting a lot of interest from netizens online.

Photo = jung jong-cheol Instagram