Jin Tae-hyun, Park Si-eun and Cheongdam-dong outing "Family meeting in a long time"

Actor Jin Tae-hyun has reported on his recent situation.Jin Tae-hyun posted two photos on his SNS account on Thursday, along with an article; he said: For a long time, we have a dinner and a family meeting. Cheongdam-dong out.Its a photo of my wife taking a photo of me looking right and left.In the open photo, Jin Tae-hyun poses while walking on the street; he stares somewhere in a mask.In particular, Jin Tae-hyun attracted attention because he had intense masculine beauty with charismatic eyes in his long hair.The netizens who watched the post responded such as I really had a lot of hair, I am Leeds these days, I feel different because I have a head and I am cool when I look at it.Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun adopted her college daughter, Park Davida Yang, in 2015 by marriage with actor Park Si-eun.

Actor Jin Tae-hyun has reported on his recent situation.

Jin Tae-hyun posted two photos on his SNS account on Thursday, along with an article; he said: "For a long time, we have a dinner and a Family meeting. Cheongdam-dong out. "It's a photo of my wife taking a photo of me looking right and left."

In the open photo, Jin Tae-hyun poses while walking on the street; he stares somewhere in a mask. In particular, Jin Tae-hyun attracted attention because he had intense masculine beauty with charismatic eyes in his long hair.

The netizens who watched the post responded such as "I really had a lot of hair", "I am Leeds these days", "I feel different because I have a head" and "I am cool when I look at it".

Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun adopted her college daughter, Park Davida Yang, in 2015 by marriage with actor Park Si-eun.