Jang Hang-jun "Kim Eun-hee's 'Kingdom', my idea...My elementary school daughter is also novel, my Norroy-le-Veneur seems to be okay."

Jang Hang-jun said he raised his wife Kim Eun-hee.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 12th, Kim Eun-hee was sent as a master and showed off couple chemistry with director Jang Hang-jun.The members who became the daily writer team of Kim Eun-hee wrote the traditional fairy tale as a genre.The members were passionate about meeting the assistants of Kim Eun-hee and covering them.The passion was constant at the Synopsys meetings of each team that followed: both teams burned their enthusiasm to the ida, which was pouring like a waterfall, and devoted themselves to the creation of Synopsys.In particular, Jeon Seok-ho, a daily student, immersed in the role of Synopsys, exploding explosive acting skills and making the scene laugh.Later, Synopsys presentation time, Kim Eun-hees assistant, Sam In-bang, became a judge to fairly evaluate the Synopsys of the members.Ha Hong-il, the prosecutor Seo In-sun, and Jang Hang-jun continued their detailed examination by utilizing their own expertise.In particular, director Jang Hang-jun and Kim Eun-hee presented the direction of the members Synopsys and gave an idea.Kim Eun-hee introduced Husband Jang Hang-jun as the first shooter of my life and that Jang Hang-jun, who was a direct senior, informed me about the scenario.Jang Hang-jun said, I told you about politics, economy, culture, and the world besides society.I think the word I raised Kim Eun-hee is absurd and I dont think it contributed to that.Jang Hang-jun also stressed that Kim Eun-hees hit Kingdom was also a vampire in the Joseon Dynasty, but Kim Eun-hee wrote a fine head.She also boasted that she was good at writing.Jang Hang-jun said, In my daughters case, I never asked her to read a book or write, but I started writing novel from the second grade of elementary school.I was thinking, Oh, if you do this well, Norroy-le-Veneur will be fine, too, he said.

Jang Hang-jun said he raised his wife Kim Eun-hee.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 12th, Kim Eun-hee was sent as a master and showed off 'couple chemistry' with director Jang Hang-jun.

The members who became the daily writer team of Kim Eun-hee wrote the traditional fairy tale as a genre. The members were passionate about meeting the assistants of Kim Eun-hee and covering them.

The passion was constant at the Synopsys meetings of each team that followed: both teams burned their enthusiasm to the ida, which was pouring like a waterfall, and devoted themselves to the creation of Synopsys. In particular, Jeon Seok-ho, a daily student, immersed in the role of Synopsys, exploding explosive acting skills and making the scene laugh.

Later, Synopsys presentation time, Kim Eun-hee's assistant, Sam In-bang, became a judge to fairly evaluate the Synopsys of the members. Ha Hong-il, the prosecutor Seo In-sun, and Jang Hang-jun continued their detailed examination by utilizing their own expertise.

In particular, director Jang Hang-jun and Kim Eun-hee presented the direction of the members Synopsys and gave an idea. Kim Eun-hee introduced Husband Jang Hang-jun as "the first shooter of my life" and that Jang Hang-jun, who was a direct senior, informed me about the scenario.

Jang Hang-jun said, "I told you about politics, economy, culture, and the world besides society. “I think the word ‘I raised Kim Eun-hee’ is absurd and I don’t think it contributed to that.”

Jang Hang-jun also stressed that Kim Eun-hee's hit "Kingdom" was also "a vampire in the Joseon Dynasty, but Kim Eun-hee wrote a fine head."

She also boasted that she was good at writing. Jang Hang-jun said, "In my daughter's case, I never asked her to read a book or write, but I started writing novel from the second grade of elementary school. “I was thinking, ‘Oh, if you do this well, Norroy-le-Veneur will be fine, too,’” he said.