"I'll think about it...Kim Byung-hyun, 'eye-eyed turn' on direct One pay raise demand (Donkey ear)

On KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror broadcast on the 19th, Kim Byung-hyun was asked to raise his salary.Kim Byung-hyun went to work on the day, expecting good sales ahead of the weekend games of Kia and Kiwoom.Kim Byung-hyun expressed his expectation for sales by telling his direct One that he had a good dream.Kim Byung-hyun, who looked in good spirits, was uncomfortable to plant when Kim Eun-jung direct One was not seen.Kim Eun-jung, who had just arrived, said it was late to make the bread that Kim Byung-hyun had already talked about.Kim Byung-hyun was angry at the answer of Kim Eun-jung, who seemed to be something blunt.Kim Eun-jung was also unhappy because he had to make bread alone.With a chilly atmosphere between Kim Byung-hyun and Kim Eun-jung Direct One, the direct Ones were keen to make 100 Hamburger.In the meantime, orders began to rush into Kim Byung-hyuns Hamburger store as the crowd began to take a stand.You watch the broadcast and you find more, Kim Byung-hyun said.Kim Byung-hyun goes up to the fourth floor and does not cook when the waiting line does not decrease, but while baking patty himself, Kim Eun-jung directs to One, Do not put bread under the air conditioner and leave it somewhere else.The bread cools down quickly, he said.Kim Eun-jung One said, I am in one place when I asked another person to come from somewhere while I was busy all day and was in a difficult time.When asked if he would like to go that way, Kim Eun-jung direct One said: I dont know.A capable one should be nice, Jun Hyun-moo told the studio.Kim Byung-hyun, while he was finishing the Hamburger and counting the receipt, said one person, I think Mr. Eun-jung will quit.I think you should interview him. Kim Byung-hyun said, Suddenly, I thought, Why? Kim Byung-hyun began an interview with Kim Eun-jung, who said, Is it to make bread?I think Im the busiest person to make a Hamburger. Kim Byung-hyun mentioned two other directs, Then the line is a problem and the waterway is a problem.Jun Hyun-moo said, I have to pick more jobs. It is a problem that I lack one.Kim Eun-jung, one, asked me not to talk about baseball to him, and added, Give me more monthly salary.Kim Byung-hyun wanted to put a zombie eye on the salary increase story and said, Ill think about it.Kim Eun-jung, one of the direct, said, I will not say stop for a while.Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen
On KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror broadcast on the 19th, Kim Byung-hyun was asked to raise his salary.Kim Byung-hyun went to work on the day, expecting good sales ahead of the weekend games of Kia and Kiwoom.Kim Byung-hyun expressed his expectation for sales by telling his direct One that he had a good dream.Kim Byung-hyun, who looked in good spirits, was uncomfortable to plant when Kim Eun-jung direct One was not seen.Kim Eun-jung, who had just arrived, said it was late to make the bread that Kim Byung-hyun had already talked about.Kim Byung-hyun was angry at the answer of Kim Eun-jung, who seemed to be something blunt.Kim Eun-jung was also unhappy because he had to make bread alone.With a chilly atmosphere between Kim Byung-hyun and Kim Eun-jung Direct One, the direct Ones were keen to make 100 Hamburger.In the meantime, orders began to rush into Kim Byung-hyuns Hamburger store as the crowd began to take a stand.You watch the broadcast and you find more, Kim Byung-hyun said.Kim Byung-hyun goes up to the fourth floor and does not cook when the waiting line does not decrease, but while baking patty himself, Kim Eun-jung directs to One, Do not put bread under the air conditioner and leave it somewhere else.The bread cools down quickly, he said.Kim Eun-jung One said, I am in one place when I asked another person to come from somewhere while I was busy all day and was in a difficult time.When asked if he would like to go that way, Kim Eun-jung direct One said: I dont know.A capable one should be nice, Jun Hyun-moo told the studio.Kim Byung-hyun, while he was finishing the Hamburger and counting the receipt, said one person, I think Mr. Eun-jung will quit.I think you should interview him. Kim Byung-hyun said, Suddenly, I thought, Why? Kim Byung-hyun began an interview with Kim Eun-jung, who said, Is it to make bread?I think Im the busiest person to make a Hamburger. Kim Byung-hyun mentioned two other directs, Then the line is a problem and the waterway is a problem.Jun Hyun-moo said, I have to pick more jobs. It is a problem that I lack one.Kim Eun-jung, one, asked me not to talk about baseball to him, and added, Give me more monthly salary.Kim Byung-hyun wanted to put a zombie eye on the salary increase story and said, Ill think about it.Kim Eun-jung, one of the direct, said, I will not say stop for a while.Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen

On kbs 2TV Boss in the Mirror' broadcast on the 19th, Kim Byung-hyun was asked to raise his salary.

Kim Byung-hyun went to work on the day, expecting good sales ahead of the weekend games of Kia and Kiwoom. Kim Byung-hyun expressed his expectation for sales by telling his direct One that he had a good dream.

Kim Byung-hyun, who looked in good spirits, was uncomfortable to plant when Kim Eun-jung direct One was not seen. Kim Eun-jung, who had just arrived, said it was late to make the bread that Kim Byung-hyun had already talked about. Kim Byung-hyun was angry at the answer of Kim Eun-jung, who seemed to be something blunt. Kim Eun-jung was also unhappy because he had to make bread alOne.

With a chilly atmosphere between Kim Byung-hyun and Kim Eun-jung Direct One, the direct Ones were keen to make 100 Hamburger. In the meantime, orders began to rush into Kim Byung-hyun's Hamburger store as the crowd began to take a stand. "You watch the broadcast and you find more," Kim Byung-hyun said.

Kim Byung-hyun goes up to the fourth floor and does not cook when the waiting line does not decrease, but while baking patty himself, Kim Eun-jung directs to One, "Do not put bread under the air conditiOner and leave it somewhere else. The bread cools down quickly," he said.

Kim Eun-jung One said, "I am in One place when I asked another person to come from somewhere while I was busy all day and was in a difficult time." When asked if he would like to go that way, Kim Eun-jung direct One said: "I don't know." "A capable One should be nice," Jun Hyun-moo told the studio.

Kim Byung-hyun, while he was finishing the Hamburger and counting the receipt, said One person, "I think Mr. Eun-jung will quit. I think you should interview him. "Kim Byung-hyun said," Suddenly, I thought, 'Why?' "

Kim Byung-hyun began an interview with Kim Eun-jung, who said, "Is it to make bread? I think I'm the busiest person to make a Hamburger. "Kim Byung-hyun mentiOned two other directs, "Then the line is a problem and the waterway is a problem." Jun Hyun-moo said, "I have to pick more jobs. It is a problem that I lack One."

Kim Eun-jung, One, asked me not to talk about baseball to him, and added, "Give me more monthly salary." Kim Byung-hyun wanted to put a zombie eye on the salary increase story and said, "I'll think about it. Kim Eun-jung, One of the direct, said, "I will not say stop for a while."

Photo: kbs Broadcasting Screen