Kim Sook, Lee Dae-hyung and pink air current "I Want to Keep You" (Dange Ears)

Boss in the Mirror Kim Sook forms pink air current with Lee Dae-hyungIn the KBS2 entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as The Ass ear) broadcast on the 17th, the second spring picnic prepared ambitiously by hamburger CEO Kim Byung-hyun was drawn.Lee Dae-hyung showed a passion for the top of the day, but he was eliminated from the iron rod game by consuming all his physical strength in the morning schedule.Yoo Hee-gwan and Huh Jae responded to I am good at my body and I am embarrassed to wear clothes quickly.Kim Sook, who watched VCR in the studio, said, I will protect you now. I will send you a pas.Kim Byung-hyun said, I still want to know what kind of person Lee Dae-hyung is, but Lee Dae-hyung has asked Kim Sook to come to our burger house.At the end of Kim Byung-hyun, Kim Sook urgently organized his hair and started flowering.Jeon Hyun-moo, who saw this, said, Do not do such a contest. Why do you touch your head with a saliva?Kim Sook stressed, You should be pretty because you may be looking at it now.

'Boss in the Mirror' Kim Sook forms pink air current with Lee Dae-hyung

In the KBS2 entertainment "Boss in the Mirror" (hereinafter referred to as "The Ass ear") broadcast on the 17th, the second spring picnic prepared ambitiously by hamburger CEO Kim Byung-hyun was drawn.

Lee Dae-hyung showed a passion for the top of the day, but he was eliminated from the iron rod game by consuming all his physical strength in the morning schedule.

Yoo Hee-gwan and Huh Jae responded to "I am good at my body" and "I am embarrassed to wear clothes quickly".

Kim Sook, who watched VCR in the studio, said, "I will protect you now." "I will send you a pas."

Kim Byung-hyun said, "I still want to know what kind of person Lee Dae-hyung is, but Lee Dae-hyung has asked Kim Sook to come to our burger house."

At the end of Kim Byung-hyun, Kim Sook urgently organized his hair and started flowering. Jeon Hyun-moo, who saw this, said, "Do not do such a contest." "Why do you touch your head with a saliva?"

Kim Sook stressed, "You should be pretty because you may be looking at it now."