'HomeTown' writer: 'MeToo' director Cho Hyun-hoon, controversial

It was revealed that Joo Jin-jin, the drama Hometown, which started broadcasting last week, is director Cho Hyun-hoon, who has been controversial about MeToo in the past.Director Cho Hyun-hoon, who wrote the TVN drama Hometown (playwright Joo Jin and director Park Hyun-seok) on the 28th, said, I am the writer of the pseudonym Joo Jin, and I am also right to do the wrong thing to my colleagues in the film industry in 2013.On the 27th, it was reported that Cho Hyun-hoon returned to the industry using his pseudonym.Joe, who made his debut through the independent film Jane of Dreams in 2016, was caught up in the revelation that he committed sexual violence at the closing ceremony of the Indy Forum in 2013, which was held in March 2018.Since then, he has announced his position to stop all official activities and work, to have time for self-reflection and reflection, and has been working as a screenwriter for three years after the controversy through Hometown.Cho said, I am really sorry for the people who suffered from my mistakes, my colleagues in the film industry, and the viewers and officials of the works that are being aired now.At the time, there was no intention to deny or hide the work, and the mind has not changed.I am still constantly recounting and reflecting on the work, he said. If it helps those who are hurt by me, I will do anything.I will not forget my mistakes, I will reflect deeply and repent. Studio Dragon, the production company, also expressed its apology.I knew that the writer Joo Jin was director Cho Hyun-hoon, but I did not recognize his past controversy, and I was late when the composition was confirmed and the preparations for the filming were completed.The production company said, From the broadcast three times this week, we will delete the name of the artist from the credits and improve the production process from various perspectives so that this will not happen again in the future.Hometown, starring actor Yoo Jae-myeong Yeri Han Uhm Tae-goo Ire, is a mystery thriller that explores secrets against the worst terror criminal in history by a detective chasing a series of murders and a woman searching for a kidnapped nephew in 1999.It started broadcasting on the 22nd and finished broadcasting until the second time.There is a growing controversy over Joes unjust return to the title.The drama is a total of 12 episodes, and pre-production was made before the airing, and all the scripts have already come out, and most of the second half of the film has been finished by 11 episodes.The production company explained that it is difficult to revise the work in a way that replaces the artist.

It was revealed that Joo Jin-jin, the drama 'HomeTown', which started broadcasting last week, is director Cho Hyun-hoon, who has been controversial about 'MeToo' in the past.

Director Cho Hyun-hoon, who wrote the TVN drama "HomeTown" (playwright Joo Jin and director Park Hyun-seok) on the 28th, said, "I am the writer of the pseudonym Joo Jin, and I am also right to do the wrong thing to my colleagues in the film industry in 2013."

On the 27th, it was reported that Cho Hyun-hoon returned to the industry using his pseudonym. Joe, who made his debut through the independent film "Jane of Dreams" in 2016, was caught up in the revelation that he committed sexual violence at the closing ceremony of the Indy Forum in 2013, which was held in March 2018. Since then, he has announced his position to stop all official activities and work, to have time for self-reflection and reflection, and has been working as a screenwriter for three years after the controversy through HomeTown.

Cho said, "I am really sorry for the people who suffered from my mistakes, my colleagues in the film industry, and the viewers and officials of the works that are being aired now."

"At the time, there was no intention to deny or hide the work, and the mind has not changed. I am still constantly recounting and reflecting on the work, "he said." If it helps those who are hurt by me, I will do anything. I will not forget my mistakes, I will reflect deeply and repent. "

Studio Dragon, the production company, also expressed its apology. I knew that the writer Joo Jin was director Cho Hyun-hoon, but I did not recognize his past controversy, and I was late when the composition was confirmed and the preparations for the filming were completed. The production company said, "From the broadcast three times this week, we will delete the name of the artist from the credits and improve the production process from various perspectives so that this will not happen again in the future."

"HomeTown," starring actor Yoo Jae-myeong Yeri Han Uhm Tae-goo Ire, is a mystery thriller that explores secrets against the worst terror criminal in history by a detective chasing a series of murders and a woman searching for a kidnapped nephew in 1999. It started broadcasting on the 22nd and finished broadcasting until the second time.

There is a growing controversy over Joe's unjust return to the title. The drama is a total of 12 episodes, and pre-production was made before the airing, and all the scripts have already come out, and most of the second half of the film has been finished by 11 episodes. The production company explained that it is difficult to revise the work in a way that replaces the artist.