Cho Hyun-hoon, director, "'HomeTown' is a writer, and I did not intend to hide sexual harassment" (Specializing in Official announce)

It was revealed that the writer who homed Hometown was director Cho Hyun-hoon of the movie Dream Jane.Cho Hyun-hoon said on September 28th that he was home to the TVN drama Hometown under the pseudonym Jujin through the Official Announce.Cho Hyun-hoon, who was identified as a sexual violence perpetrator in March 2018, said, I am the author of the pseudonym Joo Jin,I am also right to do the wrongs I should not do to my colleagues in the film industry, and I did not intend to deny or hide the work at the time, and my mind has not changed.I am still constantly recounting and reflecting on the work, said Official Announce.A 2018 informant said Cho Hyun-hoon was the first person to reportAfter the closing ceremony of the Indy Forum, he revealed that he had applied sexual violence to him at the post.At that time, Cho Hyun-hoon acknowledged the fact of sexual violence and said, I will stop all official activities and work in the future and have time for self-reflection and reflection.Meanwhile, Hometown is a mystery thriller in which a detective chasing a murder case in 1999 and a woman searching for a kidnapped nephew are digging into secrets against the worst terrorists in history. Actors Yoo Jae-myeong, Han Ye-ri, Um Tae-gu and Ire are appearing.Cho Hyun-hoon.I am cautious about the article reported the day before, but I would like to tell you my position.I am the writer of the pseudonym Joo Jin,I am also right that I did wrong to my colleagues in the film industry.I am very sorry for those who have suffered from my mistakes, my colleagues in the film industry, and the viewers and officials of the work that is on air.I still had no intention of denying or hiding it, and my mind has not changed, and I am still constantly recounting and reflecting on it.I will do anything to help you, if you are hurt by me. I will not forget my fault, I will reflect deeply and repent.

It was revealed that the writer who Homed 'HomeTown' was director Cho Hyun-hoon of the movie 'Dream Jane'.

Cho Hyun-hoon said on September 28th that he was Home to the TVN drama 'HomeTown' under the pseudonym 'Jujin' through the Official announce.

Cho Hyun-hoon, who was identified as a Sexual violence perpetrator in March 2018, said, "I am the author of the pseudonym Joo Jin, I am also right to do the wrongs I should not do to my colleagues in the film industry, and I did not intend to deny or hide the work at the time, and my mind has not changed. I am still constantly recounting and reflecting on the work, "said Official announce.

A 2018 informant said Cho Hyun-hoon was the first person to report After the closing ceremony of the Indy Forum, he revealed that he had applied Sexual violence to him at the post. At that time, Cho Hyun-hoon acknowledged the fact of Sexual violence and said, "I will stop all official activities and work in the future and have time for self-reflection and reflection."

Meanwhile, 'HomeTown' is a mystery thriller in which a detective chasing a murder case in 1999 and a woman searching for a kidnapped nephew are digging into secrets against the worst terrorists in history. Actors Yoo Jae-myeong, Han Ye-ri, Um Tae-gu and Ire are appearing.

Cho Hyun-hoon.

I am cautious about the article reported the day before, but I would like to tell you my position.

I am the writer of the pseudonym Joo Jin, I am also right that I did wrong to my colleagues in the film industry.

I am very sorry for those who have suffered from my mistakes, my colleagues in the film industry, and the viewers and officials of the work that is on air.

I still had no intention of denying or hiding it, and my mind has not changed, and I am still constantly recounting and reflecting on it.

I will do anything to help you, if you are hurt by me. I will not forget my fault, I will reflect deeply and repent.