Hints of Huh E-jae Disclosure, Witch-hunt, and the anticipatory fuss.

Witch-hunts for certain people continue amid rumours that Actor Huh E-jae, who left the entertainment industry, claimed he had been asked to verbally and sexually abuse his former opponent, Actor.Huh E-jae wrote a long article in the comment window of the Lady Actors Past Drama Field Sleep video posted on September 11th on Lee Jin-hyuks YouTube channel Lee Jin-hyuk Land.Huh E-jae said: I read all the comments with fear and it was rather healing as I read it. Thank you.I was suffering every time I left my mind as a big trauma and thought that I was going to cry and stand up if I go back to that time when I get older every day. I would have had my shortage at the time of the obvious, he said. I am confident that I have never done anything unpretentious as a junior.However, I would like you to refrain from Witch-hunt because it is not the intention to shoot someone and attack. Huh E-jaes such a part came from appearing on the YouTube channel on September 10th, revealing the opportunity for him to decide to retire.Huh E-jae received a request for sexual intercourse from his opponent, Actor, who appeared in a work in the past, and when he refused, he was poured out with a rant that could not be put into his mouth.Even the fact that the man Actor is now Married and still active is a huge wave.Huh E-jaes unilateral disclosure, but many netizens accepted it as true, and the names of the male actors who worked with him began to rise and fall indiscriminately.The blindness of a particular actor is mentioned based on the fact that Huh E-jae ceased to work in 2016, the man Actor who had been in a gang is now Married and still active, and that the two have met their lovers.Huh E-jae was also worried about the excessive Witch-hunt heat, so he asked me to refrain from Witch-hunt because it is not a sniper intention through the comment window, but it is difficult to avoid the fact that he has already provided many clues himself.The concern of refraining from Witch-hunt seems to be very difficult to persuade, as hints are numerous and certain people are mentioned.

Witch-hunts for certain people continue amid rumours that Actor Huh E-jae, who left the entertainment industry, claimed he had been asked to verbally and sexually abuse his former opponent, Actor.

Huh E-jae wrote a long article in the comment window of the "Lady Actor's Past Drama Field Sleep" video posted on September 11th on Lee Jin-hyuk's YouTube channel "Lee Jin-hyuk Land".

Huh E-jae said: "I read all the comments with fear and it was rather healing as I read it. Thank you. I was suffering every time I left my mind as a big trauma and thought that I was going to cry and stand up if I go back to that time when I get older every day. "

"I would have had my shortage at the time of the obvious," he said. "I am confident that I have never done anything unpretentious as a junior. However, I would like you to refrain from Witch-hunt because it is not the intention to shoot someone and attack. "

Huh E-jae's such a part came from appearing on the YouTube channel on September 10th, revealing the opportunity for him to decide to retire. Huh E-jae received a request for sexual intercourse from his opponent, Actor, who appeared in a work in the past, and when he refused, he was poured out with a rant that could not be put into his mouth. Even the fact that the man Actor is now Married and still active is a huge wave.

Huh E-jae's unilateral Disclosure, but many netizens accepted it as true, and the names of the male Actors who worked with him began to rise and fall indiscriminately. The blindness of a particular Actor is mentioned based on the fact that Huh E-jae ceased to work in 2016, the man Actor who had been in a gang is now Married and still active, and that the two have met their lovers.

Huh E-jae was also worried about the excessive Witch-hunt heat, so he asked me to "refrain from Witch-hunt because it is not a sniper intention" through the comment window, but it is difficult to avoid the fact that he has already provided many clues himself. The concern of refraining from Witch-hunt seems to be very difficult to persuade, as hints are numerous and certain people are mentioned.