'Genre animals The Cost' Kim Eun-hee, 'Kingdom' Worldview, made by adding persistence to imagination

Seoul) = Kim Eun-hee emphasized feet and hips as a way to write a good script.On the 5th, SBS All The Butlers appeared in the drama writer Kim Eun-hee.When asked if Lee Seung-gi was appearing as Master, Jeon Seok-ho laughed, saying, Im not that good.Jeon Seok-ho said, I have a relationship with my master and have appeared as a daily student. Jeon Seok-ho said about the master, He makes imagination a reality.When Kim Eun-hee appeared on one side of the comic book room, everyone jumped up and greeted him.Lee Seung-gi told me to cast in the drama: Only Kim Dong-Hyun didnt know who he was, saying, What did you make?Kim Dong-Hyun was right to be Kim Eun-hee writer, but he did not know any works written by Kim Eun-hee.Kim Dong-Hyun said only dokkaebi, Couple of Paris and Dawn of the Sun made by Kim Eun-sook.Kim Eun-hee said, I am close to Kim Eun-sook who wrote it.Kim Eun-hee said: Ive fallen in a comic book room.After the test, I came to the comic book and went to the cartoon and went to 119.  At that time, the president of the comic book is now doing a tteokbokki shop.Kim Eun-hee said that the cartoon that I saw at that time had a lot of influence on my life.Yang Se-hyeong quoted Jang Hang-jun as saying, Is Jang Hang-jun a great inspiration for Kim Eun-hees imagination?Kim Eun-hee laughed when Jang Hang-jun revealed that it was alcohol that influenced his imagination.Kim Eun-hee said, Ive never seen anyone who writes and does not read books like that. The book in the library is a book that Jang Hang-jun read before marriage.It is now the The Cost of Genre Animals, but when I was a child, I surprisingly liked genuine cartoons.Kim Eun-hee said, The first thing that was annoying was that the next scene was a kissing god, and it was when someone cut it.There are few kissing gods in Kim Eun-hees work; Kim Eun-hee said, Kissing is ambiguous to enter.I have to feel that way, but I want to write it, but I can not write it well. Yang Se-hyeong originally liked genuine comics and melodies, but asked if he started writing Genre Animals from marriage.Kim Eun-hee was worried and said, I think it is right to marry. Jang Hang-jun is the inspiration.Kim Eun-hee said that when writing a script, he met a lot of experts and surveyed the data. It is his principle to write a script, not a head.Yang Se-hyeong, unlike the slow foreign Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us films, is a Korean Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us film, especially the Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us of Kim Eun-hee films, which run fast I asked what I thought when it was unique.Kim Eun-hee said that Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us would be very hungry, and that the starving people of the Joseon Dynasty had a historical record of eating even their children who died of illness, so they made a different Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us based on this.Once we have finished the research, we will sit for a long time and fix it several times, said Jeon Seok-ho, Kim Eun-hees script is very specific.I thought it was a novel. It is a Genre animal specialization that I think about murder in a comic book room, but it is surprisingly scary.Kim Eun-hee said that because of the fear, he can write scary scenes well.

Seoul) = Kim Eun-hee emphasized feet and hips as a way to write a good script.

On the 5th, SBS All The Butlers' appeared in the drama writer Kim Eun-hee.

When asked if Lee Seung-gi was appearing as Master, Jeon Seok-ho laughed, saying, "I'm not that good." Jeon Seok-ho said, "I have a relationship with my master and have appeared as a daily student." Jeon Seok-ho said about the master, "He makes imagination a reality." When Kim Eun-hee appeared on one side of the comic book room, everyone jumped up and greeted him. Lee Seung-gi told me to cast in the drama: Only Kim Dong-Hyun didn't know who he was, saying, "What did you make?" Kim Dong-Hyun was right to be Kim Eun-hee writer, but he did not know any works written by Kim Eun-hee. Kim Dong-Hyun said only 'dokkaebi', 'Couple of Paris' and 'Dawn of the Sun' made by Kim Eun-sook. Kim Eun-hee said, "I am close to Kim Eun-sook who wrote it."

Kim Eun-hee said: "I've fallen in a comic book room. After the test, I came to the comic book and went to the cartoon and went to 119. "" At that time, the president of the comic book is now doing a tteokbokki shop. "Kim Eun-hee said that the cartoon that I saw at that time had a lot of influence on my life.

Yang Se-hyeong quoted Jang Hang-jun as saying, "Is Jang Hang-jun a great inspiration for Kim Eun-hee's imagination?" Kim Eun-hee laughed when Jang Hang-jun revealed that it was alcohol that influenced his imagination. Kim Eun-hee said, "I've never seen anyone who writes and does not read books like that. The book in the library is a book that Jang Hang-jun read before marriage."

It is now the The Cost of Genre animals, but when I was a child, I surprisingly liked genuine cartoons. Kim Eun-hee said, "The first thing that was annoying was that the next scene was a kissing god, and it was when someone cut it." There are few kissing gods in Kim Eun-hee's work; Kim Eun-hee said, "Kissing is ambiguous to enter. I have to feel that way, but I want to write it, but I can not write it well. " Yang Se-hyeong originally liked genuine comics and melodies, but asked if he started writing Genre animals from marriage. Kim Eun-hee was worried and said, "I think it is right to marry." "Jang Hang-jun is the inspiration."

Kim Eun-hee said that when writing a script, he met a lot of experts and surveyed the data. It is his principle to write a script, not a head. Yang Se-hyeong, unlike the slow foreign Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us films, is a Korean Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us film, especially the Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us of Kim Eun-hee films, which run fast I asked what I thought when it was unique. Kim Eun-hee said that Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us would be very hungry, and that the starving people of the Joseon Dynasty had a historical record of eating even their children who died of illness, so they made a different Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us based on this.

"Once we have finished the research, we will sit for a long time and fix it several times," said Jeon Seok-ho, "Kim Eun-hee's script is very specific. I thought it was a novel. "It is a Genre animal specialization that I think about murder in a comic book room, but it is surprisingly scary. Kim Eun-hee said that because of the fear, he can write scary scenes well.