Fencing Ji Yeon Kim "Husband Actor Lee Dong-Jin, I'm Smitten to Soju Songs Called in My First Meet" (Korean)

Fencing national team Ji Yeon Kim delivered his first meeting with Husband Actor Lee Dong-Jin.MBC every1 entertainment Korean Foreigners broadcasted on September 15th, the fencing national team Kim Jung-hwan, Kim Jun-ho, Ji Yeon Kim, and Yoon Ji-su who played in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics appeared in the quiz show.Kim Jung-hwan had a previous appearance on the Toughest Winning Quiz Show before he was on the full-scale quiz, where he hit one of his first problems and was eliminated.I have been trying to make it (I tried). He asked what kind of effort he had made. Its been 12 years, I have seen a lot of newspapers for nine years, he said.Kim Jung-hwan then decided to take a quiz You know what I mean?, And succeeded in meeting 10 problems with a sense of explanation, and the wild ginseng got a hint and made a favorable situation for the team.Womens fencing sabre national team Yoon Ji-su was the first to scramble to unravel the quiz.Jin Yongman focused his attention on the introduction of Yoon Ji-sus father as Lotte Giants legend pitcher Yoon Hak-gil.Yoon Ji-su asked how his father responded to the bronze medal, saying, It is a style that gags each other rather than a deep story, and this time he saw me and said, Oh Olympic medalist.He was a playful father, but he was a father who was a force in difficult times.Yoon Ji-su said, My father does not often contact me because I will be burdened, but I had knee surgery two months before the Olympics.When he called, he said, My dad has been working out for a long time, and the Olympics are not important. I hope you are healthy and happy.My heart was strange and I was strong, he said.On the day, Yoon Ji-su got a hint of Dorage, but unfortunately he failed to cross Evas wall in the ninth stage.Kim Jun-ho then scrambled, and as soon as he came out for the quiz, Jin Yongman said, I did not see this tone among the athletes, with face color and skin tone.When asked how many times he applied sunscreen to Haru, Kim Jun-ho said Haru Senevan and Kim Jung-hwan revealed that he was wearing mass production at this Olympics.Kim Jun-ho admitted, I took a big mass production in Korea.He also revealed that he had received a lot of CF proposals with the Sabres.I have a coordination CF, but I want to shoot it quickly, he said. In addition to this, he also mentioned beauty and razors as advertisements he wanted to take personally.Kim Jun-ho was eliminated in the first stage and defeated the fencing teams morale.Next came Ji Yeon Kim, the eldest sister of the womens fencing team; Husband of Ji Yeon Kim was Actor Lee Dong-Jin.Ji Yeon Kim said of her first meeting with Lee Dong-Jin, I met with my senior sister introduction, I originally like humorous and handsome people.My brother called Shochu Song at the first meeting. I was smitten there. I went in for a drink or two and looked better. Ji Yeon Kim also revealed a cute episode of fencing sickness during a romance: Youre holding a ball while youre ugly cute between lovers.I was training repeatedly without knowing it, so I stopped the moment (Lee Dong-Jin) trying to pinch the ball and I pinched my brothers ball. Ji Yeon Kim was eliminated in the third stage.Kim Jung-hwan followed suit, and Kim Jung-hwan responded to fans reactions to his desire to play in the Paris Olympics: It seems like Im just ahead of my mind to say three years behind here.I want to be able to play the contest delayed because of Corona 19, and I will pass it on if it seems to be time to pass on my juniors.
Fencing national team Ji Yeon Kim delivered his first meeting with Husband Actor Lee Dong-Jin.MBC every1 entertainment Korean Foreigners broadcasted on September 15th, the fencing national team Kim Jung-hwan, Kim Jun-ho, Ji Yeon Kim, and Yoon Ji-su who played in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics appeared in the quiz show.Kim Jung-hwan had a previous appearance on the Toughest Winning Quiz Show before he was on the full-scale quiz, where he hit one of his first problems and was eliminated.I have been trying to make it (I tried). He asked what kind of effort he had made. Its been 12 years, I have seen a lot of newspapers for nine years, he said.Kim Jung-hwan then decided to take a quiz You know what I mean?, And succeeded in meeting 10 problems with a sense of explanation, and the wild ginseng got a hint and made a favorable situation for the team.Womens fencing sabre national team Yoon Ji-su was the first to scramble to unravel the quiz.Jin Yongman focused his attention on the introduction of Yoon Ji-sus father as Lotte Giants legend pitcher Yoon Hak-gil.Yoon Ji-su asked how his father responded to the bronze medal, saying, It is a style that gags each other rather than a deep story, and this time he saw me and said, Oh Olympic medalist.He was a playful father, but he was a father who was a force in difficult times.Yoon Ji-su said, My father does not often contact me because I will be burdened, but I had knee surgery two months before the Olympics.When he called, he said, My dad has been working out for a long time, and the Olympics are not important. I hope you are healthy and happy.My heart was strange and I was strong, he said.On the day, Yoon Ji-su got a hint of Dorage, but unfortunately he failed to cross Evas wall in the ninth stage.Kim Jun-ho then scrambled, and as soon as he came out for the quiz, Jin Yongman said, I did not see this tone among the athletes, with face color and skin tone.When asked how many times he applied sunscreen to Haru, Kim Jun-ho said Haru Senevan and Kim Jung-hwan revealed that he was wearing mass production at this Olympics.Kim Jun-ho admitted, I took a big mass production in Korea.He also revealed that he had received a lot of CF proposals with the Sabres.I have a coordination CF, but I want to shoot it quickly, he said. In addition to this, he also mentioned beauty and razors as advertisements he wanted to take personally.Kim Jun-ho was eliminated in the first stage and defeated the fencing teams morale.Next came Ji Yeon Kim, the eldest sister of the womens fencing team; Husband of Ji Yeon Kim was Actor Lee Dong-Jin.Ji Yeon Kim said of her first meeting with Lee Dong-Jin, I met with my senior sister introduction, I originally like humorous and handsome people.My brother called Shochu Song at the first meeting. I was smitten there. I went in for a drink or two and looked better. Ji Yeon Kim also revealed a cute episode of fencing sickness during a romance: Youre holding a ball while youre ugly cute between lovers.I was training repeatedly without knowing it, so I stopped the moment (Lee Dong-Jin) trying to pinch the ball and I pinched my brothers ball. Ji Yeon Kim was eliminated in the third stage.Kim Jung-hwan followed suit, and Kim Jung-hwan responded to fans reactions to his desire to play in the Paris Olympics: It seems like Im just ahead of my mind to say three years behind here.I want to be able to play the contest delayed because of Corona 19, and I will pass it on if it seems to be time to pass on my juniors.

Fencing national team Ji Yeon Kim delivered his first meeting with Husband Actor Lee Dong-Jin.

MBC every1 entertainment 'Korean Foreigners' broadcasted on September 15th, the fencing national team Kim Jung-hwan, Kim Jun-ho, Ji Yeon Kim, and Yoon Ji-su who played in the '2020 Tokyo Olympics' appeared in the quiz show.

Kim Jung-hwan had a previous appearance on the "Toughest Winning Quiz Show" before he was on the full-scale quiz, where he hit one of his first problems and was eliminated. "I have been trying to make it (I tried)." He asked what kind of effort he had made. "It's been 12 years, I have seen a lot of newspapers for nine years," he said.

Kim Jung-hwan then decided to take a quiz 'You know what I mean? ', And succeeded in meeting 10 problems with a sense of explanation, and the wild ginseng got a hint and made a favorable situation for the team.

Women's fencing sabre national team Yoon Ji-su was the first to scramble to unravel the quiz. Jin Yongman focused his attention on the introduction of Yoon Ji-su's father as Lotte Giants legend pitcher Yoon Hak-gil. Yoon Ji-su asked how his father responded to the bronze medal, saying, "It is a style that gags each other rather than a deep story, and this time he saw me and said, 'Oh Olympic medalist'."

He was a playful father, but he was a father who was a force in difficult times. Yoon Ji-su said, "My father does not often contact me because I will be burdened, but I had knee surgery two months before the Olympics. When he called, he said, "My dad has been working out for a long time, and the Olympics are not important. I hope you are healthy and happy. My heart was strange and I was strong, "he said. On the day, Yoon Ji-su got a hint of Dorage, but unfortunately he failed to cross Eva's wall in the ninth stage.

Kim Jun-ho then scrambled, and as soon as he came out for the quiz, Jin Yongman said, "I did not see this tone among the athletes, with face color and skin tone." When asked how many times he applied sunscreen to Haru, Kim Jun-ho said "Haru Senevan" and Kim Jung-hwan revealed that he "was wearing mass production at this Olympics." Kim Jun-ho admitted, "I took a big mass production in Korea."

He also revealed that he had received a lot of CF proposals with the Sabres. "I have a coordination CF, but I want to shoot it quickly," he said. In addition to this, he also mentioned beauty and razors as advertisements he wanted to take personally. Kim Jun-ho was eliminated in the first stage and defeated the fencing team's morale.

Next came Ji Yeon Kim, the eldest sister of the women's fencing team; Husband of Ji Yeon Kim was Actor Lee Dong-Jin. Ji Yeon Kim said of her first meeting with Lee Dong-Jin, "I met with my senior sister introduction, I originally like humorous and handsome people. My brother called "Shochu Song" at the first meeting. I was smitten there. I went in for a drink or two and looked better. "

Ji Yeon Kim also revealed a cute episode of fencing sickness during a romance: "You're holding a ball while you're 'ugly cute' between lovers. I was training repeatedly without knowing it, so I stopped the moment (Lee Dong-Jin) trying to pinch the ball and I pinched my brother's ball. " Ji Yeon Kim was eliminated in the third stage.

Kim Jung-hwan followed suit, and Kim Jung-hwan responded to fans' reactions to his desire to play in the Paris Olympics: "It seems like I'm just ahead of my mind to say three years behind here. I want to be able to play the contest delayed because of Corona 19, and I will pass it on if it seems to be time to pass on my juniors. "