"All The Butlers" Kim Eun-hee "To cover the Drama 'Signs' genre, see Torrente 3: El protector body in person" surprise (Jang Hang-jun)

In All The Butlers, Kim Eun-hee was surprised to announce that he had even confirmed the body when he wrote Signs.SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 5th, was broadcast on the airwaves.Todays master, who wrote Signs, Rungs, Signals, and Kingdom, was Kim Eun-hee, who welcomed the appearance of Kim Eun-hee with a 90-degree greeting.Actor Jeon Seok-ho, who appeared as a daily student, said, I am the creator of genres, and announced his current status by appearing in Kim Eun-hees next film, Jirisan.Kim Eun-hee said, I really like my best drink friend, reaction is so good.Kim Eun-hee mentioned the director of Husband Jang-jun, saying, I am curious about the fact that Kim Eun-hee has developed the imagination of the artist.Kim Eun-hee said, Yes, I have helped my imagination by drinking and reading more books. Jang Han-joon was the first to see a writer and a person who did not read a book.Kim Eun-hee asked the routine to maximize imagination.Kim Eun-hee said, I combine articles and books that I have an interest in, and when I am done, I will investigate the data and meet with the experts.Kim Eun-hee said, If you have set the topic, you should run on your feet. I hope you will meet with the experts who have helped me a lot.It was a set that reproduced the inside of the national treasure.Kim Eun-hee said, I saw the actual body when I was covering Signs, because I had to know the atmosphere of the autopsy. I was afraid that the body of the woman was doing the same thing as my hair strap, and it was hard to see from then on.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers, Kim Eun-hee was surprised to announce that he had even confirmed the body when he wrote 'Signs'.

SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 5th, was broadcast on the airwaves.

Today’s master, who wrote “Signs,” “Rungs,” “Signals,” and “Kingdom,” was Kim Eun-hee, who welcomed the appearance of Kim Eun-hee with a 90-degree greeting.

Actor Jeon Seok-ho, who appeared as a daily student, said, "I am the creator of genres," and announced his current status by appearing in Kim Eun-hee's next film, Jirisan. Kim Eun-hee said, "I really like my best drink friend, reaction is so good."

Kim Eun-hee mentioned the director of Husband Jang-jun, saying, "I am curious about the fact that Kim Eun-hee has developed the imagination of the artist." Kim Eun-hee said, "Yes, I have helped my imagination by drinking and reading more books." "Jang Han-joon was the first to see a writer and a person who did not read a book."

Kim Eun-hee asked the routine to maximize imagination. Kim Eun-hee said, "I combine articles and books that I have an interest in, and when I am done, I will investigate the data and meet with the experts."

Kim Eun-hee said, "If you have set the topic, you should run on your feet." "I hope you will meet with the experts who have helped me a lot." It was a set that reproduced the inside of the national treasure.

Kim Eun-hee said, "I saw the actual body when I was covering 'Signs', because I had to know the atmosphere of the autopsy." "I was afraid that the body of the woman was doing the same thing as my hair strap, and it was hard to see from then on.

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen