Choi Young-jae, a former special force of Knowing Bros "Drink Sibi? I was afraid to kill my opponent."

Knowing Bros Choi Young-jae told the episode of Special Forces.In the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcasted on the evening of the 4th, Oh Jong-hyuk Park Young-jae, a native of Special Forces, appeared as a transfer student and talked various stories.On this day, Lee Sang-min asked Oh Jong-hyuk Park Young-jae, Did you ever say Im 707 when you drank and Sibi got caught?Choi Young-jae said, I usually do not give Sibi if I say 707. When I came up with combat power, I was afraid of myself because I wanted to kill Sibi if I put Sibi on me.Choi Young-jae said, We are afraid that the killing technology is familiar to the body.Oh Jong-hyuk said: After 10 weeks of search training at the Marine Corps Search Squad, your eyes change; you have so much to live in that it actually gives you your first vacation after that training.Thats when I went to Busan in combat uniform, I never got out of my way to the tea lane, he said.

Knowing Bros' Choi Young-jae told the episode of Special forces.

In the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the evening of the 4th, Oh Jong-hyuk Park Young-jae, a native of Special forces, appeared as a transfer student and talked various stories.

On this day, Lee Sang-min asked Oh Jong-hyuk Park Young-jae, "Did you ever say 'I'm 707' when you drank and Sibi got caught?"

Choi Young-jae said, "I usually do not give Sibi if I say 707." "When I came up with combat power, I was afraid of myself because I wanted to kill Sibi if I put Sibi on me." Choi Young-jae said, "We are afraid that the killing technology is familiar to the body."

Oh Jong-hyuk said: "After 10 weeks of search training at the Marine Corps Search Squad, your eyes change; you have so much to live in that it actually gives you your first vacation after that training. That's when I went to Busan in combat uniform, I never got out of my way to the tea lane," he said.