BOL4 Ahn Ji-young, Abbott Activity 10 months in recent "Hospital Dani Alves and held on to drugs"

BOL4 Ahn Ji-young has been telling fans about the recent incident in 10 months of Abbott Activity.Ahn Ji-young posted an article on the official BOL4 fan cafe at 0:00 on 14 September entitled Hello Ruboli (representation of fan reference).It is a fan cafe posted in 11 months since October 30 last year.Ahn Ji-young said, I have been watching the opportunity to courage a few times and now I am telling you this.I have been away from you for nearly a year, so I do not know what to start with.  I am a little embarrassed and embarrassed, but I have not been good for a while.I was so tired, so tired, so hard to feel, and I thought that I had to do it because I had been running so hard for four years and created good results.I can hear our loboli hearts dropping down here. But so far, Hospital has been steadily Dani Alves and has been trying to get close to you with full medication.I am also looking for everyday life again because many people around me helped me. Ahn Ji-young said, I am listening to my song while I am away, I am looking for a video and cheering, and I am grateful to walk with me silently.I think Ive been holding on to all the moments, comforting you to be there, even when I feel alone in the dark. Sometimes I want to be the one who can be loved so much.They are wonderful people who protect me and raise me up. Thank you very much. Ahn Ji-young stopped working in November last year due to mental health problems.Ahn Ji-young has visited professional medical institutions since the first half of this year due to frequent health deterioration and psychological anxiety symptoms, and has been steadily treated through psychotherapy and drug prescriptions.However, due to the recent symptoms of anxiety, it is difficult to digest activities for the time being, and in fact, the activity of the single album Filmlet has become difficult. We have decided to focus on the treatment by taking the health of the artist as a top priority, taking enough rest and stability, and we will postpone the activity temporarily until the health is restored. I am very sorry to have caused the fans and all the people concerned with sudden news. I would like to ask you to refrain from any speculation or misunderstandings related to Jiyoungs health and activities.Ahn Ji-young released the single Filmlet on November 4 last year.

BOL4 Ahn Ji-young has been telling fans about the recent incident in 10 months of Abbott Activity.

Ahn Ji-young posted an article on the official BOL4 fan cafe at 0:00 on 14 September entitled "Hello Ruboli (representation of fan reference). It is a fan cafe posted in 11 months since October 30 last year.

Ahn Ji-young said, "I have been watching the opportunity to courage a few times and now I am telling you this. I have been away from you for nearly a year, so I do not know what to start with. "" I am a little embarrassed and embarrassed, but I have not been good for a while. I was so tired, so tired, so hard to feel, and I thought that I had to do it because I had been running so hard for four years and created good results. I can hear our loboli hearts dropping down here. "

"But so far, Hospital has been steadily Dani Alves and has been trying to get close to you with full medication. I am also looking for everyday life again because many people around me helped me. "

Ahn Ji-young said, "I am listening to my song while I am away, I am looking for a video and cheering, and I am grateful to walk with me silently. I think I’ve been holding on to all the moments, comforting you to be there, even when I feel alone in the dark. Sometimes I want to be the one who can be loved so much. They are wonderful people who protect me and raise me up. Thank you very much. "

Ahn Ji-young stopped working in November last year due to mental health problems. "Ahn Ji-young has visited professional medical institutions since the first half of this year due to frequent health deterioration and psychological anxiety symptoms, and has been steadily treated through psychotherapy and drug prescriptions. However, due to the recent symptoms of anxiety, it is difficult to digest activities for the time being, and in fact, the activity of the single album 'Filmlet' has become difficult. "

"We have decided to focus on the treatment by taking the health of the artist as a top priority, taking enough rest and stability, and we will postpone the activity temporarily until the health is restored." "I am very sorry to have caused the fans and all the people concerned with sudden news. I would like to ask you to refrain from any speculation or misunderstandings related to Jiyoung's health and activities."

Ahn Ji-young released the single 'Filmlet' on November 4 last year.