BLACKPINK Rosé, Soo-Joo X Anyarubik Top Models are a bit of a Moonlighting Friend'

BLACKPINK (BLACKPINK) Rosé boasted a Moonlighting connection.On the 19th, Rosé posted a picture on his Instagram with  emoticon.The picture shows the figure of Rosé, who became a little bit between the world model Soo-Joo and Anja Rubik.Between the two charismatic top models, Rosé smiled like a child.The fans cheered on the friendship of the three warm-hearted people while emitting a chic charm, saying, I think I had a good time, I am so proud, I am really pretty, I am cute, and I will be right there.Meanwhile, Rosé, who had left the United States to participate in the 2021 Met Gala, is due to return to Korea today (19th) after finishing his schedule.

BLACKPINK (BLACKPINK) Rosé boasted a Moonlighting connection.

On the 19th, Rosé posted a picture on his Instagram with "" emoticon.

The picture shows the figure of Rosé, who became a little bit between the world model Soo-Joo and Anja Rubik. Between the two charismatic top models, Rosé smiled like a child.

The fans cheered on the friendship of the three warm-hearted people while emitting a chic charm, saying, "I think I had a good time," "I am so proud," "I am really pretty," "I am cute," and "I will be right there."

Meanwhile, Rosé, who had left the United States to participate in the "2021 Met Gala," is due to return to Korea today (19th) after finishing his schedule.