Ahn Hye-Kyung, was it so pretty...Fucking Earring also had a 'Perfect match'

Broadcaster Ahn Hye-Kyung has revealed the latest.On the 16th, Ahn Hye-Kyung said through his Instagram story, Im done!!Now go home ~ I am sick of my ears, but I can endure it because it is Earring. In the public photos, Ahn Hye-Kyung is wearing a white dress and taking a mirror selfie in a place that looks like a station waiting room.Especially, the appearance of perfecting the face-sized Earring and the recent beauty of the flesh are attracting attention.Meanwhile, Ahn Hye-Kyung is appearing on the SBS entertainment program The Beating Girls.Ahn Hye-Kyung Instagram

Broadcaster Ahn Hye-Kyung has revealed the latest.

On the 16th, Ahn Hye-Kyung said through his Instagram story, "I'm done!! Now go home ~ I am sick of my ears, but I can endure it because it is Earring. "

In the public photos, Ahn Hye-Kyung is wearing a white dress and taking a mirror selfie in a place that looks like a station waiting room.

Especially, the appearance of perfecting the face-sized Earring and the recent beauty of the flesh are attracting attention.

Meanwhile, Ahn Hye-Kyung is appearing on the SBS entertainment program 'The Beating Girls'.

Ahn Hye-Kyung Instagram