'9 Years Salary Queen' Yang Hyo-jin, marriage 141 First day of newlywed life ('Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest')

Yang Hyo-jin, the unrivaled center of womens volleyball, floats in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny on the 17th, Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest said, Volleyball player Yang Hyo-jin will appear on the show on the 20th as a special MC.Yang Hyo-jin, who was on the 141th day of marriage based on the recording day of Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, is interested in the broadcast that he will tell the story of his love story with Husband as well as the hot honeymoon life for the first time.In the previous studio recording, Yang Hyo-jin described Husband as a bear-like person.Yang Hyo-jin boasted Husbands warm charm, saying, I am sensitive, but Husband is a little bit cluttered.Yang Hyo-jin, who has a hurry unlike Husband, who is warm and relaxed, also made the Confessions to make a relationship first.Yang Hyo-jin said, I took Thumb for about three to four months. I felt like each other, but I did not talk.On the way to the hotel after the date, I asked, What are we doing? I was very embarrassed. It turns out that Husband was also preparing to compete when he arrived at the hostel.MC Kim Sook added, I can not see it because I have a hurry.Yang Hyo-jin, who has been in the title of Salary Queen for a long time of nine years, has also expressed his affection for his senior Kim Yeon-koung.When MCs asked, Kim Yeon-koung made a rumor that Kim Yeon-koung made a Salary Queen, Yang Hyo-jin said, Yes.Ive learned a lot from my mind and life while Im in the same room as my sister, Yang Hyo-jin admitted.It seems to have about 80% stake, he said. I expressed respect and deep affection for Kim Yeon-koung and gave him a warm heart.Yang Hyo-jins appearance on Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest airs at 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday night.SBS is provided.

Yang Hyo-jin, the unrivaled center of women's volleyball, floats in 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny'.

"Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny" on the 17th, "Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest" said, "Volleyball player Yang Hyo-jin will appear on the show on the 20th as a special MC."

Yang Hyo-jin, who was on the 141th day of marriage based on the recording day of 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest', is interested in the broadcast that he will tell the story of his love story with Husband as well as the hot honeymoon life for the first time.

In the previous studio recording, Yang Hyo-jin described Husband as a "bear-like person." Yang Hyo-jin boasted Husband's warm charm, saying, "I am sensitive, but Husband is a little bit cluttered.

Yang Hyo-jin, who has a hurry unlike Husband, who is warm and relaxed, also made the Confessions to make a relationship first. Yang Hyo-jin said, "I took Thumb for about three to four months. I felt like each other, but I did not talk. On the way to the hotel after the date, I asked, 'What are we doing?' I was very embarrassed. " It turns out that Husband was also preparing to compete when he arrived at the hostel. MC Kim Sook added, "I can not see it because I have a hurry."

Yang Hyo-jin, who has been in the title of 'Salary Queen' for a long time of nine years, has also expressed his affection for his senior Kim Yeon-koung. When MCs asked, "Kim Yeon-koung made a rumor that Kim Yeon-koung made a Salary Queen," Yang Hyo-jin said, "Yes. “I’ve learned a lot from my mind and life while I’m in the same room as my sister,” Yang Hyo-jin admitted. "It seems to have about 80% stake," he said. "I expressed respect and deep affection for Kim Yeon-koung and gave him a warm heart.

Yang Hyo-jin's appearance on 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' airs at 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday night.

SBS is provided.