Young Jin Park "I do not listen to my wife and I do not buy DJ Maphorisa house, now the house price is ..." sighs (TV Cultwo Show)

SBS POWER FM Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which aired on the 27th, featured comedians Young Jin Park and song jun-geun on behalf of fixed cast members Park Sung-Kwang and Chokga.On this day, DJ Kim Tae-gyun introduced Young Jin Park with the words I am a favorite junior.Young Jin Park caused a laugh as he was looking for a place in Hoshitam Park Sung-Kwang.He said, I am in my fifth year of marriage and I fought like I was in the world war early on.But if you fight so hot, you can have another hot fight later. He added, Do not think you will lose it.Young Jin Park said, Wife asked me to buy a house on DJ Maphorisas side even if he was in a group before marriage.I thought it would be hard to pay back because I was so (no money) then, so I listened to myself and now the house price of the house ... he said, drawing attention.Young Jin Park then confessed the biggest damage he suffered in his life at the damage appraiser corner, which introduces the loss of his life.He said, I was introduced by Park Sung-Kwang and started the beef business by shaking off all the property through my acquaintance, but I closed it in less than a year.Song jun-geun added that he lost money after making a fund early in his debut.Photo = Young Jin Park Instagram

SBS POWER FM "Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), which aired on the 27th, featured comedians Young Jin Park and song jun-geun on behalf of fixed cast members Park Sung-Kwang and Chokga. On this day, DJ Kim Tae-gyun introduced Young Jin Park with the words "I am a favorite junior". Young Jin Park caused a laugh as he was looking for a place in Hoshitam Park Sung-Kwang.

He said, "I am in my fifth year of marriage and I fought like I was in the world war early on. But if you fight so hot, you can have another hot fight later. "He added," Do not think you will lose it.

Young Jin Park said, "Wife asked me to buy a house on DJ Maphorisa's side even if he was in a group before marriage. I thought it would be hard to pay back because I was so (no money) then, so I listened to myself and now the house price of the house ..." he said, drawing attention.

Young Jin Park then confessed the biggest damage he suffered in his life at the "damage appraiser" corner, which introduces the loss of his life. He said, "I was introduced by Park Sung-Kwang and started the beef business by shaking off all the property through my acquaintance, but I closed it in less than a year." song jun-geun added that he lost money after making a fund early in his debut.

Photo = Young Jin Park Instagram