'Volleyball' Kim Su-ji "headband = tacky...'Japan–South Korea football rivalry' remains in the most Memory" (Mirah)

On the 10th KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee, a call was made with volleyball national player Kim Soo-ji.On this day, Yoon Jung-soo said, I prepared a surprise gift for you. You will know that I am a volleyball fan for a long time.It is Kim Soo-ji, one of the womens volleyball that gave us a great impression at the Tokyo Olympics.I was hit on the forehead with the ball before Brazil, and Im okay, Kim said. I was hit a lot, but I was in the top spot.I came back yesterday afternoon with a hot welcome. I ate a lot of delicious food as soon as I came.Kim Soo-ji replied, I did not eat anything special, I just picked it up at home. Yoon Jung-soo said, The back of the Olympics.Its more lonely than I thought, he said.Nanchang Hee said, I watched Brazil Kyonggi at the same time, and I felt cheering.Kim Su-ji said, We did not know that much. I was so interested, but I wish I had a better grade.No, that may be the idea for the players, but for our people, it was one Kyonggi one Kyonggi best, added Yoon Jung-soo.And when one listener asked, What was the most memorable Kyonggi? Its Japan–South Korea football rivalry.It was an opportunity to go to the quarter-finals, and it was more nervous because it was Kyonggi that everyone thought important. Nanchang Hee asked about the truth, saying, Yoon Jung-soo insisted that he advised me on the color of Kim Soo-jis headband. Is it true?Then Kim Su-ji said, Who came out of your mouth? Nanchang Hee said, Yoon Jung-soo came out of his mouth.Kim Soo-ji said, I have advised you to highlight your headband once.In addition, a listener asked, Do you have a standard to pick a headband? It is a little bit funky. If you wear white, you can get the color you want to wear.On this day, listeners responded with a hot response, saying, I was happy because of you, and I listen to my voice.Kim Soo-ji said, Through this Kyonggi, I was able to impress and work hard. With this as a foothold, the womens volleyball players will work really hard in the league, so please watch and cheer.Mr Radio can be broadcast live from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.Photo: KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio at Nanchang Hee

On the 10th KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee', a call was made with volleyball National player Kim Soo-ji.

On this day, Yoon Jung-soo said, "I prepared a surprise gift for you." "You will know that I am a volleyball fan for a long time. "It is Kim Soo-ji, one of the women's volleyball that gave us a great impression at the Tokyo Olympics." "I was hit on the forehead with the ball before Brazil, and I'm okay," Kim said. "I was hit a lot, but I was in the top spot."

"I came back yesterday afternoon with a hot welcome. I ate a lot of delicious food as soon as I came." Kim Soo-ji replied, "I did not eat anything special, I just picked it up at home." Yoon Jung-soo said, "The back of the Olympics. It's more lonely than I thought," he said. Nanchang Hee said, "I watched 'Brazil' Kyonggi at the same time, and I felt cheering." Kim Su-ji said, "We did not know that much. I was so interested, but I wish I had a better grade."

"No, that may be the idea for the players, but for our people, it was one Kyonggi one Kyonggi best," added Yoon Jung-soo. And when one listener asked, "What was the most memorable Kyonggi?" "It's Japan–South Korea football rivalry. It was an opportunity to go to the quarter-finals, and it was more nervous because it was Kyonggi that everyone thought important. " Nanchang Hee asked about the truth, saying, "Yoon Jung-soo insisted that he advised me on the color of Kim Soo-ji's headband. Is it true?"

Then Kim Su-ji said, "Who came out of your mouth?" Nanchang Hee said, "Yoon Jung-soo came out of his mouth." Kim Soo-ji said, "I have advised you to highlight your headband once." In addition, a listener asked, "Do you have a standard to pick a headband?" "It is a little bit funky. If you wear white, you can get the color you want to wear."

On this day, listeners responded with a hot response, saying, "I was happy because of you," and "I listen to my voice." Kim Soo-ji said, "Through this Kyonggi, I was able to impress and work hard." "With this as a foothold, the women's volleyball players will work really hard in the league, so please watch and cheer."

"Mr Radio" can be broadcast live from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Photo: KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio at Nanchang Hee'