U Sung-eun Louie, James Stewart Former marriage Special Honeymoon "Stage Meaning" (King of Mask Singer')

Singers U Sung-eun and Giggs Louie set up a special stage.In MBC King of Mask Singer broadcasted on the 8th, U Sung-eun and Louie opened the summer special feature with Honey and Baby Driver respectively.On this day, Honey and Baby Driver were enthusiastic about Dewes In the Summer with a sweet neck sound.The Identity of the two men who took off Mask among the songs was U Sung-eun and Louie.As of the recording date, two people who posted marriage ceremony before James Stewart, Kim Seong-joo said, It is the first stage as a couple.But my wife was so good at singing, so she said there was a nervousness similar to nervousness. Louie said, I tried to focus on my pitch.I told me to make concessions because it was a high song. Instead, I wrote hard rap. U Sung-eun was delighted to have Honeymoon replaced King of Mask Singer saying, It seems to be a meaningful stage for us.Louie also revealed that she is too nervous, (U Sung-eun) is very good at it.The two men marriage after two years of devotion last month; they appeared together on King of Mask Singer to announce the news of marriage, which made headlines.
Singers U Sung-eun and Giggs Louie set up a special stage.In MBC King of Mask Singer broadcasted on the 8th, U Sung-eun and Louie opened the summer special feature with Honey and Baby Driver respectively.On this day, Honey and Baby Driver were enthusiastic about Dewes In the Summer with a sweet neck sound.The Identity of the two men who took off Mask among the songs was U Sung-eun and Louie.As of the recording date, two people who posted marriage ceremony before James Stewart, Kim Seong-joo said, It is the first stage as a couple.But my wife was so good at singing, so she said there was a nervousness similar to nervousness. Louie said, I tried to focus on my pitch.I told me to make concessions because it was a high song. Instead, I wrote hard rap. U Sung-eun was delighted to have Honeymoon replaced King of Mask Singer saying, It seems to be a meaningful stage for us.Louie also revealed that she is too nervous, (U Sung-eun) is very good at it.The two men marriage after two years of devotion last month; they appeared together on King of Mask Singer to announce the news of marriage, which made headlines.

Singers U Sung-eun and Giggs Louie set up a special stage.

In MBC King of Mask Singer' broadcasted on the 8th, U Sung-eun and Louie opened the summer special feature with 'Honey' and 'Baby Driver' respectively.

On this day, 'Honey' and 'Baby Driver' were enthusiastic about Dewes' 'In the Summer' with a sweet neck sound. The Identity of the two men who took off Mask among the songs was U Sung-eun and Louie.

As of the recording date, two people who posted marriage ceremony before James Stewart, Kim Seong-joo said, "It is the first stage as a couple. But my wife was so good at singing, so she said there was a nervousness similar to nervousness. "Louie said," I tried to focus on my pitch. I told me to make concessions because it was a high song. Instead, I wrote hard rap. "

U Sung-eun was delighted to have Honeymoon replaced "King of Mask Singer" saying, "It seems to be a meaningful stage for us." Louie also revealed that she is "too nervous, (U Sung-eun) is very good at it."

The two men marriage after two years of devotion last month; they appeared together on "King of Mask Singer" to announce the news of marriage, which made headlines.