tzuyang "Recently Controlling Your Lives... You Can Only Eat Five Chicken" (TV Cultwo Show')

Tzuyang, a food (eating broadcast) creator, recently confessed that he was controlling his meal.SBS PowerFMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, with comedian Yu Minsang as a special DJ, and Meokbang Creator tzuyang (real name Park Jung Won) appeared as a corner guest of Lets Go Only.The tzuyang YouTube channel has a subscription of 4.07 million, and my birthday is April 7th, and this is a relationship, Rapper said, laughing at the fate of the fate.Tzuyang said, I like Rapper very much, but there is no close Rapper. One year, I asked Tzuyang, Can I get a close Rapper 1?Where can I go and be close? Kim Tae-gyun recently told an anecdote that he met with tzuyang, Tzuyang and a mission to eat 5 bowls of chanpon in 20 minutes.Tzuyang had a delicious five bowls of chanpon, and he admired the taste of tzuyang, saying, I had an intuition in the first row. Tzuyang said, It was not so much.One year, he said, Some of the contents of tzuyang are eaten on the scales, and the weight is as high as I ate. Tzuyang said, I ate 4.6kg of beverages then.We went from 47kg to 50kg, he explained.I feel fattening these days, he said of the recent situation, Im a little bit controlling, Im eating four meals a day and only two or three meals a day, and the DJs said, Im dry.I do not think you should worry at all. Yu Minsang, who does not fall out of eating, also directed at tzuyang. I saw Chicken eating on the air.I couldnt eat much because I felt it, but I kept eating it. Tzuyang replied, Chicken doesnt eat much; I only eat five.Yu Minsang was surprised and admired, I can not eat much, I brought it to each brand.On the same day, at the middle of the day, we received a vote on food that Koreans can eat endlessly in one place, and tzuyang said, I like meat and eat meat well.I eat giblets, meat, tuna, and so on. Ive never had a stomach when I eat sashimi.Tzuyang also cited comedian Kim Joon-hyun as the most delicious celeb he thought.He praised Kim Joon-hyuns eating, saying, I am good at noodles, but I am really good.SBS PowerFM Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show

tzuyang, a food (eating broadcast) Creator, recently confessed that he was controlling his meal.

SBS PowerFM's 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, with comedian Yu Minsang as a special DJ, and 'Meokbang Creator' tzuyang (real name Park Jung Won) appeared as a corner guest of 'Let's Go Only'.

“The tzuyang YouTube channel has a subscription of 4.07 million, and my birthday is April 7th, and this is a relationship,” Rapper said, laughing at the fate of the fate. tzuyang said, "I like Rapper very much, but there is no close Rapper." One year, I asked tzuyang, "Can I get a close Rapper 1? Where can I go and be close? "

Kim Tae-gyun recently told an anecdote that he met with tzuyang, "tzuyang and a mission to eat 5 bowls of chanpon in 20 minutes. tzuyang had a delicious five bowls of chanpon, and he admired the taste of tzuyang, saying, "I had an intuition in the first row." tzuyang said, "It was not so much."

One year, he said, "Some of the contents of tzuyang are eaten on the scales, and the weight is as high as I ate." tzuyang said, "I ate 4.6kg of beverages then. “We went from 47kg to 50kg,” he explained.

“I feel fattening these days,” he said of the recent situation, “I’m a little bit controlling, I’m eating four meals a day and only two or three meals a day,” and the DJs said, “I’m dry. I do not think you should worry at all. "

Yu Minsang, who does not fall out of 'eating', also directed at tzuyang. "I saw Chicken eating on the air. I couldn’t eat much because I felt it, but I kept eating it.” tzuyang replied, “Chicken doesn’t eat much; I only eat five.” Yu Minsang was surprised and admired, "I can not eat much, I brought it to each brand."

On the same day, at the middle of the day, we received a vote on 'food that Koreans can eat endlessly in one place', and tzuyang said, "I like meat and eat meat well. “I eat giblets, meat, tuna, and so on. I’ve never had a stomach when I eat sashimi.”

tzuyang also cited comedian Kim Joon-hyun as the most delicious celeb he thought. He praised Kim Joon-hyun's eating, saying, "I am good at noodles, but I am really good."

SBS PowerFM 'Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show'