'Mirror Bird' Park Soo-hong 'Udasa 3' Kim Yong-gun,

In the reality entertainment, trueness controversy has become a empty Gangjeong.Media dispatch reported on August 2 the pregnancy scandal of actor Kim Yong-gun and 39-year-old lover A.According to the report, Kim Yong-gun has maintained a good relationship with A, a 39-year-old woman who met at a drama end party in 2008, for 13 years.In March, A was pregnant, and Kim Yong-gun was in conflict with the opposition to childbirth. A recently sued Kim Yong-gun for attempted abortion.Immediately after the report, Kim Yong-gun said, I am a little late, but I am aware that my child is more precious than my face. From May 23, 2021, I will do my best to take responsibility for the birth and nurturing of my opponent and my opponent Lawyer several times. He said.The problem is that Kim Yong-gun has maintained a good relationship with Mr. A for about 13 years.Kim Yong-gun formed a virtual couple with actor Hwang Shin-hye on MBN Would we have loved again (hereinafter referred to as Uddhasa 3) from September to December last year.At the time, Kim Yong-gun gave Hwang Shin-hye a likable joke, saying, Lets catch the ceremony later.In addition, Hwang Shin-hye said, Is the surrounding arrangement done? Its been a long time since Ive been sitting alone with a man. Kim Yong-gun responded with Im cleaning up and Ive been doing something for a week.If Kim Yong-gun and As relationship lasted for 13 years, it overlaps with the filming period of Udasa 3.Kim Yong-gun has also released a single life on MBC I Live Alone, but this is an entertainment that focuses on one persons furniture, so it does not violate the intention of appearing.However, it is pointed out that the authenticity of Kim Yong-guns appearance is low as he made a virtual couple with actor Hwang Shin-hye in Udasa 3.The issue was also raised in recent news of the marriage of broadcaster Park Soo-hong.When Park Soo-hong said he had been dating a lover who had reported his marriage for five years, some pointed out that he was against the intention of SBS Ugly Our Little (hereinafter Miwoosae).Park Soo-hong said, The number of years that changed in December 2018 is four years.I think I have been confused by the story of the sun, he said. I would have been hard to see my wife in the Miwoo by sharing my thoughts seriously about marriage from 2020.However, they are attracted to the controversy of authenticity as they have been loved by viewers by appearing in the reality program Udasa 3 and Mirror Bird and receiving images such as Single Man and Dolsing Nam.In the publics view, he would have felt betrayed, and eventually it affects viewers and reliability, which are considered to be the biggest virtues of broadcasting.Their love and marriage are, of course, very private areas, but if they have been broadcasting with this image, the story will change.In addition to the controversy over authenticity, the other parties and crew members who appeared on the air together were also named to negative issues.

In the reality entertainment, 'trueness' controversy has become a 'empty Gangjeong'.

Media dispatch reported on August 2 the pregnancy scandal of actor Kim Yong-gun and 39-year-old lover A.

According to the report, Kim Yong-gun has maintained a good relationship with A, a 39-year-old woman who met at a drama end party in 2008, for 13 years. In March, A was pregnant, and Kim Yong-gun was in conflict with the opposition to childbirth. A recently sued Kim Yong-gun for attempted abortion.

Immediately after the report, Kim Yong-gun said, "I am a little late, but I am aware that my child is more precious than my face. From May 23, 2021, I will do my best to take responsibility for the birth and nurturing of my opponent and my opponent Lawyer several times." He said.

The problem is that Kim Yong-gun has maintained a good relationship with Mr. A for about 13 years. Kim Yong-gun formed a virtual couple with actor Hwang Shin-hye on MBN 'Would we have loved again' (hereinafter referred to as "Uddhasa 3") from September to December last year. At the time, Kim Yong-gun gave Hwang Shin-hye a likable joke, saying, "Let's catch the ceremony later." In addition, Hwang Shin-hye said, "Is the surrounding arrangement done?" "It's been a long time since I've been sitting alone with a man." Kim Yong-gun responded with "I'm cleaning up" and "I've been doing something for a week."

If Kim Yong-gun and A's relationship lasted for 13 years, it overlaps with the filming period of 'Udasa 3'. Kim Yong-gun has also released a single life on MBC 'I Live Alone', but this is an entertainment that focuses on one person's furniture, so it does not violate the intention of appearing. However, it is pointed out that the authenticity of Kim Yong-gun's appearance is low as he made a virtual couple with actor Hwang Shin-hye in 'Udasa 3'.

The issue was also raised in recent news of the marriage of broadcaster Park Soo-hong. When Park Soo-hong said he had been dating a lover who had reported his marriage for five years, some pointed out that he was against the intention of SBS 'Ugly Our Little' (hereinafter Miwoosae). Park Soo-hong said, "The number of years that changed in December 2018 is four years. "I think I have been confused by the story of the sun," he said. "I would have been hard to see my wife in the" Miwoo "by sharing my thoughts seriously about marriage from 2020."

However, they are attracted to the controversy of authenticity as they have been loved by viewers by appearing in the reality program 'Udasa 3' and 'Mirror Bird' and receiving images such as 'Single Man' and 'Dolsing Nam'. In the public's view, he would have felt betrayed, and eventually it affects viewers and reliability, which are considered to be the biggest virtues of broadcasting.

Their love and marriage are, of course, very private areas, but if they have been broadcasting with this image, the story will change. In addition to the controversy over authenticity, the other parties and crew members who appeared on the air together were also named to negative issues.