"Park Soo-hong's mother gets Trial Innocent Witness at brother's request...sorry"

Seoul =) Park Soo-hong, a broadcaster in the courtroom with Brother Couple, said, Im sorry to hear that my mother was named Innocent Witness at the request of Brother.Park Soo-hongs lawyer, Lawyer Roh Jong-un, said in a news and conversation on November 11 that Park Soo-hongs mother became Innocent Witness. It was totally unexpected. I was excluded from the investigation at the time of the prosecution investigation, but this time I came to the court at the request of Innocent Defendant Park Soo-hongs mother went to Innocent Witness and said about the trial, I do not know what my mother will say, but I am expecting it to be a direction to empower (my brothers opinion) because I am in court at the request of Innocent DefendantPark Soo-hong said, I thought my family had abandoned me, but I thank my brother for telling me that story.However, he added that his family responded to the situation with Innocent Witness in court.Park Soo-hongs pro-brother couple attended the seventh trial of Brother Couples violation of the Seizure Act on Severe Economic Crime, which was held at the 11th Division of Criminal Settlement of Seoul Western District Court (Presiding Judge Bae Sung-jung) on the 9th.Park Soo-hong is the second of the three brothers, and the brother who went to Innocent Witness on the day is the youngest.Park Soo-hongs Brother Couple is accused of seizing a total of 6.17 billion won, including personal money from Park Soo-hong, in the course of managing Park Soo-hong for 10 years from 2011 to 2021.In the process, it was confirmed that Brother Park also used the accounts of Couple Best Doctors.However, Brother Couple of Park Soo-hong testimonies that he did not even know that the account was opened as the Best Doctors of Jasin at the trial.The first time I saw an account opened with my Best Doctors was in 2020, Brother said at the trial. I first noticed it when Park Soo-hong came to me a few months before the case was released to the media and told me that there was a property dispute with Big Brother!He also said he did not know how to use his best doctors account.In addition, Big Brother! Is not in the way of work, and I personally have a lot of conflicts with Big Brother! I have not met Big Brother! For about 8 years since 2010, He said.Park Soo-hongs wife, who attended Innocent Witness, also testimony that she did not know that an account was opened with Jasins Best Doctors.On the other hand, the prosecution and Brother legal representatives filed Park Soo-hongs father and mother as the next Trials Innocent Witness, respectively, and the court accepted it.The Trial, which Park Soo-hongs parents adopted as Innocent Witness, will be held at 2 pm on October 13th.

Seoul =) Park Soo-hong, a broadcaster in the courtroom with brother Couple, said, "I'm sorry to hear that my mother was named Innocent Witness at the request of brother." Park Soo-hong's lawyer, Lawyer Roh Jong-un, said in a news and conversation on November 11 that Park Soo-hong's mother became Innocent Witness. "It was totally unexpected. I was excluded from the investigation at the time of the prosecution investigation, but this time I came to the court at the request of Innocent Defendant " Park Soo-hong's mother went to Innocent Witness and said about the Trial, "I do not know what my mother will say, but I am expecting it to be a direction to empower (my brother's opinion) because I am in court at the request of Innocent Defendant" "Park Soo-hong said, 'I thought my family had abandoned me, but I thank my brother for telling me that story.'" However, he added that his family responded to the situation with Innocent Witness in court. Park Soo-hong's pro-brother Couple attended the seventh Trial of brother Couple's violation of the seizure Act on Severe Economic Crime, which was held at the 11th Division of Criminal Settlement of Seoul Western District Court (Presiding Judge Bae Sung-jung) on the 9th. Park Soo-hong is the second of the three brothers, and the brother who went to Innocent Witness on the day is the youngest. Park Soo-hong's brother Couple is accused of seizing a total of 6.17 billion won, including personal money from Park Soo-hong, in the course of managing Park Soo-hong for 10 years from 2011 to 2021. In the process, it was confirmed that brother Park also used the accounts of Couple Best Doctors. However, brother Couple of Park Soo-hong testimonies that he did not even know that the account was opened as the Best Doctors of Jasin at the Trial. "The first time I saw an account opened with my Best Doctors was in 2020," brother said at the Trial. "I first noticed it when Park Soo-hong came to me a few months before the case was released to the media and told me that there was a property dispute with Big brother!" He also said he did not know how to use his best doctors account. In addition, "Big brother!" Is not in the way of work, and I personally have a lot of conflicts with Big brother! I have not met Big brother! For about 8 years since 2010, "He said. Park Soo-hong's wife, who attended Innocent Witness, also Testimony that she did not know that an account was opened with Jasin's Best Doctors. On the other hand, the prosecution and brother legal representatives filed Park Soo-hong's father and mother as the next Trial's Innocent Witness, respectively, and the court accepted it. The Trial, which Park Soo-hong's parents adopted as Innocent Witness, will be held at 2 pm on October 13th.